• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

5% nutrition

I'd rather spend my money on whole food

I use his organ protector. I feel it works

Rangers lead the way

I used some of the KIll It pre workout it worked good, but not as good as pre JYM

Full as fuck is pretty good shit imo. Heard that the bcaas are amazing too

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

I use his 5150 pre workout, All day you may, his Real food, his creatine. All are good products in my opinion. You won't find a pre workout more potent than 5150. Most people don't like him, but his products are good.

Cool. I think I'm going to try the full as fuck and all day you may. I've heard good things from a few folks.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Yup yup. Supposedly, dont know if this is true, but if you drink a certain amount of the all day you may throughout the day it equates to 200g protein

Really, or you just giving me shit?

Haha nah bein cereal. Havent found any info to it being true yet though

I use his 5150 pre workout, All day you may, his Real food, his creatine. All are good products in my opinion. You won't find a pre workout more potent than 5150. Most people don't like him, but his products are good.
Yeah a lot of folks won't try his stuff because they don't like him. I could care less as long as the products are worth the money.

Yup yup. Supposedly, dont know if this is true, but if you drink a certain amount of the all day you may throughout the day it equates to 200g protein

Or you could just eat food ;)

Omg eat food? Never thought of that magic! Ill go buy some string cheese today!

Get Shredded!
Omg eat food? Never thought of that magic! Ill go buy some string cheese today!

Stick with your imaginary 200g of protein from amino acids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't forget slap boxing retards also
Whatever it takes
Confuse the chromosomes

Rich is the one laughing now. Seriously, find some numbers, I wanna know what he's making off of 5%. How much revenue do you think he's generating? I think you're right on confusing the chromosomes - his retard following game strong.

Rich is the one laughing now. Seriously, find some numbers, I wanna know what he's making off of 5%. How much revenue do you think he's generating? I think you're right on confusing the chromosomes - his retard following game strong.
Hes making stupid money off 5%

You guys are just mad you aren't making his kind of money
I know I am. Lol.

Full as fuck and all day you may dont really impress me. Flavor wise full as fuck wildberry is god awful. Tastes and smells like its got welfare BBQ sauce in it. its gross ass shit. It was impressive the first day. After that not much.
All day you may tastes kinda shitty too.

Supplement industry is bullshit! You need "REAL MOTHER FUCKING FOOD".

Right babe

babe?.....

Saw that on his videos, made in Florida think. I'd like to try some. Send em out frozen ups I guess? Prolly big $$
Wowww went through it. Insane expensive

I havent tried any if his products cause i get free supplements but anyone try ronnie colemans pwo called "yea buddy"? Dude. That shit was awesome. Reslly good pump fsctor snd the stim in it is nice as well. Is it true the old dmaa pwos are back out?

Back