• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

a complete beginner

egghead411

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am new to all of this.

I just started my first cycle two days ago. It was meant to be a little over two weeks ago but my first attempt at procuring stuff was more or less not successful. The cypionate was complete garbage and a waste of time and money. Some of the other stuff is probably legit but without testosterone I figured I was probably wasted my time. I'll right more about what I got the first purchase, who made it and who sells it, but this is my first post and I'm not sure of the rules/decorum.

Plus, I found my new supplier on this site, and they totally rock. I'll name drop them in a later post so that any other newcomers can skip screwing up their first order.

I should add that originally I was just going to do an all oral lean cycle and I got the testosterone, albeit fake, as an afterthought. With some more research and some sack-growing I decided to do a real bulking cycle and then go from there.

Unfortunately, I found anabolicsteroidforums.com about a week after my first purchase when I was looking up the brands I had recieved that seemed to be doing bumpkiss. Otherwise, I would have saved myself some time and money. Not to mention doing a serious cutting cycle when your not that big to begin with could nuke any gains that I had made. At least I think this is true. Again, I am a complete newbie so I may be wrong.I'd tried to get shredded for years now now, by spending thousands on supplements, OTC test boosters (LOL), etc.). Ever since I hit maybe 26 or so, things got a lot harder.

Either way, I just started testosterone cypionate with some deca on the way. in another post, I'll list all the other stuff I've acquired which I'm hoping to put to use over the next several months. It includes AIs and some PCT stuff and what you'd expect in an oral lean cycle. Anyway, more info will be forthcoming.

Any tips and advice will greatly appreciated.

-B

30yr M

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum, and a nice lengthy post. Be sure to read the forum rules and check out all it has to offer so you are posting everything thing in the correct places ☺

Welcome aboard ! Take your time, read stickies in anabolic steroid section

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Greetings OP
As earlier mentioned above

Welcome egghead
Keep reading bubba u will find some great products here and decent peeps as well.

Post up ur diet, cycle and lifts and maybe someone will pipe in from time to time.

The Steriodsfax family would like to welcome you to ASF. If you have any questions please feel free to pm myself or anyone of our SF reps.

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome. Great group here. Stick around you'll learn a lot.

On behalf of PSL I would like to welcome you to ASF. Please read the rules. Dont be afraid to ask questions. If you still need further assistance please feel free to pm me.

Welcome to the community. Read and study..lots of knowledge here. Show respect to the vets.

Back