• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Eurotrophins off the charts

DWBO

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I pinned 10iu Eurotrophin IM in my Delt 2 hours and 45 minutes before fasted Blood Draw .
I use Sterile water from a medical supply company and not Bac water .
I constitute the mix night before so I'm not swirling the vial around waiting to desolve .
At 53 I look and feel great . Taking 5iu/day has really reduced my double chin I had .
For Anti-Aging and Bodybuilding performance I can't recommend PSL GH enough .
DWBO

n4f8cw.png

I pinned 10iu Eurotrophin IM in my Delt 2 hours and 45 minutes before fasted Blood Draw .
I constitute the mix night before so I'm not swirling the vial around waiting to desolve .
At 53 I look and feel great . Taking 5iu/day has really reduced my double chin I had .
DWBO

n4f8cw.png
Thank you my friend. Appreciate you doing protocol.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

DWBO

n4f8cw.png
Good googily moogily! That is some damn good numbers right there now! Nothing but good test results from the EP HGH...cant go wrong with EP! Thanks for posting this up brother...means alot!

B/P

I posted at a Sponsors request .
He asked me to post on all the forums he Sponsored on and I spent a good amount of time registering multiple boards .
Sorry for disrespecting your rules as it was not my intentions .
I will introduce myself in the appropriate section .
Cheers
DWBO

IML Gear Cream!
I'd negg him but I reconize his handle from bop

DWBO is a well respected VET at other boards for sure !

We asked Mr. DWBO to share his protocol here as well

Nobody wanted to cross a line here - it's just a legit protocol posted (No cheap promo tricks)

THX so MUCH DWBO !!

I posted at a Sponsors request .
He asked me to post on all the forums he Sponsored on and I spent a good amount of time registering multiple boards .
Sorry for disrespecting your rules as it was not my intentions .
I will introduce myself in the appropriate section .
Cheers
DWBO

Makes sense. Nice numbers and thanks for posting up.

Back