• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What you don't ever want to do is

TripleOvertime

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Drink fucking alcohol until 3am. Omfg my head hurts. It's been a long time since I drank like that, and now I remember why now. Fuck this, I'm heading to seattlesbest house and having him cook me up a hangover feast to ease this pain. Never again, ever!

I dont miss them days 1 bit...i have a quik fix though..

Cocaine & another drink..ready to conquer the world ..just have some downers on hand for when all is done ...sleep for 24hrs straight & repeat

15% off code unlisted
www.steroidforyou.com
I do not condone the use of AAS ..Please do the proper research needed

Take an oral and roofy
Then go to Seatttles pad

Drink fucking alcohol until 3am. Omfg my head hurts. It's been a long time since I drank like that, and now I remember why now. Fuck this, I'm heading to seattlesbest house and having him cook me up a hangover feast to ease this pain. Never again, ever!
Haha! Damn brother! I feel your pain! I only had a few and feel like dog shit. Its a pho kind of day! The older I get the more that shit takes me out the next day. Not even worth it!

Come on over I'll cook ya something good! Haha

Aspirin and tons of water and a greasy breakfast. About 1 PM crack open some cold ones but milk them out

I never understood the crack another one program..

When I'm beat down from the night before, that's the last thing I would ever want. I understand why people do it though alcohol withdrawals or whatnot. Shit 🐜 for me.

IML Gear Cream!
If I chug a cold one my head won't hurt so much.. Then milk a 6er for the rest of the day

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

I'm fixing to fuck up a 18 pack of mic ultrus and burn some burgers up on the grill. And after 10 beers if shit falls off the grill on the dirt the 5 sec rule does not apply lolz. Extra seasoning bitches 😂

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Lol! That's funny.

Gah. Doing slightly better now that I threw together a scramble with some massive grease in it. My wife suggested a Bloody Mary, just thinking about it had me gagging. This is a bad one folks, I'm going to be out if commission for the day. My fat ass is parking on the couch for the day and nothing more.
on a positive note, I'm so damn dehydrated I have veins popping out of places that I didn't know I had.

Gah. Doing slightly better now that I threw together a scramble with some massive grease in it. My wife suggested a Bloody Mary, just thinking about it had me gagging. This is a bad one folks, I'm going to be out if commission for the day. My fat ass is parking on the couch for the day and nothing more.
on a positive note, I'm so damn dehydrated I have veins popping out of places that I didn't know I had.
Usually by meal two I'm feeling better but you need to push fluids.

be9723475bf175fe2d2fe61412e15a08.gif

That is the plan. Chugging water and Gatorade trying to get them electrolytes in.

yep, that is exactly what I feel like. Haven't let it rip so far, may make myself though as I'm sure it would
Help.
Throwing up always makes me feel better, I wouldn't hesitate to jam my fingers down my throat, fuck it!

yeah i had one too many shots of Jack last night. that and a 7-11 pizza at 2am and i feel like total shit today

Get Shredded!
yeah i had one too many shots of Jack last night. that and a 7-11 pizza at 2am and i feel like total shit today
Oh no!! 7-11 pizza just don't sound right!

Percocet cures hangovers pretty damn good.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

I used to get drunk daily and rarely had a hungover. Alcoholism has its benefits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the wife and I went to new Orleans two weeks ago and I haven't had a drink since that was a rough time . That let me know why I stopped drinking like I did in the army.

That mother fucker stinks bad in the morning I really think it is cleaner in tijuana.

I won't even go near bourbon street. You'll know when you're close bc the of smell.

Other than that, I love that place. Did a black light run at the Nola racetrack. It was fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eek, pizza from a gas station sounds horrible. Although I bet it sounded like the best idea in the world while drunk at 2am this morning.

Nursing my first beer of the day. Fully loaded on Kratom. Feel great!

Back