• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

War movie weekend

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Watching black hawk down. Full Metal jacket next.

Favorite war movie: Band of Brothers miniseries with Full Metal Jacket close behind

Apocalypse now is the best one .

The Deer hunter, full metal jacket, Platoon,America sniper,Lone survivor, From here to eternity, there's to many to list.

All these are great war movies. I think my favorite is American sniper. That damn thing nearly had me in tears. When we left the theater instead of people clapping and saying what a great movie. It was like a weird silence it gave you a real look at what those guys really go through

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

All these are great war movies. I think my favorite is American sniper. That damn thing nearly had me in tears. When we left the theater instead of people clapping and saying what a great movie. It was like a weird silence it gave you a real look at what those guys really go through

Excellent movie. 13hrs got the blood pressure up in the theater.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

yeah i got a lil teared up at the end when they showed all the people on the bridge

IML Gear Cream!
In order of greatness:

Apocalypse Now
Patton
Full Metal Jacket
Band of Brothers
Saving Private Ryan

Watched 13hrs the other night. Great movie!

We were soldiers, American Sniper, Saving private Ryan, Black Hawk Down, Zero Dark Thirty, Act of Valor, Lone Survivor.

American Sniper and Lone Survivor still bring tears to my eyes. When I'm on a base and they play reveille and retreat brings tears. Just reminds me of those that paid the ultimate sacrifice. I'll never forget those that gave all and left families behind to defend this country. Happy Memorial Day to all Veterans and Service members.
Forgot about lone survivor. Looks like a marathon starting tonight

Saving Private Ryan can suck my dick.

Jarhead was pretty bad ass.

The beast of war

Fury is a favorite of mine. Also just watched the 13 Hours...if you get a chance, watch it, its great. The Kingdom is also a good modern war movie. I seem to be a fan of middle east or ww2 set movies.

Get Shredded!
13 hours was good. Will pissed you off our own government left those guys hanging

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Not the greatest, but honorable mentions:

Heartbreak Ridge
Hurt Locker
Fire Base Gloria
Platoon ( one of my top5)
The Pacific miniseries
Hamburger Hill

Just finished lone survivor again. I know it's a good movie when I've already seen it and it still gets my blood pressure up.

Restrepo great doc.

Thanks for the link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem. I've been using that site for a long time now. It's all we watch in the evening. We have the computer hooked up to our TV.

Saving private Ryan and we were soldiers. Tom and Mel go hard as fuck.

Back