• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Don't Act Like You Fucks Have Life's.

Seattlesbest

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What are all you cunts up to? Its only 11 and this places is cleared out like a sexy lady pulling her dick out...

What my niggas up to?

I'm chillin at a restaurant with a bunch of people speaking Korean.. So I'm staring at the wall.

Maybe next year boss. Would have been nice to see them take it all the way tho. I was pullin for them.

Playing overwatch sweatin dick from this clen

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Playing overwatch sweatin dick from this clen

Damn..I been lookin for clen but if sweating dicks is a side I'll stick with the eca

advanced labs V.I.P. customer

I'm at home.. Making up a resume cleaning house... Getting ready for my baby to make way into this world... Doc says any day now...
Damn!! You busy! What's the wife doing? Let me guess? Milkin the pregnancy?

Must be nice. I wish I could fit a baby up my asshole and chill on the couch for 9 months.

Damn..I been lookin for clen but if sweating dicks is a side I'll stick with the eca

advanced labs V.I.P. customer
Eh basically tren sweata but with a feeling like you railed some fine ass snow

Damn!! You busy! What's the wife doing? Let me guess? Milkin the pregnancy?

Must be nice. I wish I could fit a baby up my asshole and chill on the couch for 9 months.

She doing the dishes right now :D. Lmao seriously

Lol, hopefully it will have myostatin Gene variation. Clomid babies are strong babies.

Lol

What are all you cunts up to? Its only 11 and this places is cleared out like a sexy lady pulling her dick out...

What my niggas up to?

I'm chillin at a restaurant with a bunch of people speaking Korean.. So I'm staring at the wall.

dude on a saturday night downtown seattle is popping.. what the hell were you doing?
need to go get yourself some strange

What my niggas up to?

a784bc7d25f6d2c19882e099ade752e7.jpg

dude on a saturday night downtown seattle is popping.. what the hell were you doing?
I was in belltown, this restaurant called Assaggio's. Birthday party I was obligated to go. Zero fun. All my girls friends aka, losers.

Headin up to the seattle zoo right meow

Most definitely need some strange..

Back