• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Brutal leg days

Nyde

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Leg days, for me, are damn brutal. Despite having a good meal prior to heading to the gym to do legs, I can feel my blood sugar drop 20 mins into a leg training session.

What drink can I drink during leg training to help keep my glucose levels up and high for the next 60 mins?

I bring orange juice with me.

I know a few Biggs that wear tights to keep blood in their upper body on leg days.

Are you sure its your blood sugar ?

I know a few Biggs that wear tights to keep blood in their upper body on leg days.

I know the signs and symptoms of hypoglycemia. It sure as hell feels like hypoglycemia. LOL

I could be wrong, of course.

I just want to bring the right drink next time for "just in case" it happens, again.

If it happens again, and I drink "whatever it is I need to drink", and I improve, then I know it was hypoglycemia. If it doesn't improve my situation, then we'll know it is something else.

Surely there must be something than better drinking OJ during a leg training session. No?

Surely there must be something than better drinking OJ during a leg training session. No?

Leg days, for me, are damn brutal. Despite having a good meal prior to heading to the gym to do legs, I can feel my blood sugar drop 20 mins into a leg training session.

What drink can I drink during leg training to help keep my glucose levels up and high for the next 60 mins?

http://www.bosssportsnutrition.com/products/carboslindextrin

Or

http://primenutrition.com/products/intra-md-eaa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sip on a Powerade.

Holy shit, does this topic really need a dedicated thread?

The diet is getting to you
Go back to your be nice thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No visitors :(

And OP has a habit of retarded posts and threads. It's just not tren friendly.

Last leg session - just a day before I fractured my ankle.

Squat
Warm up
225 x 15
225 x 15

Straight Leg Deadlifts from a 2" deficit
Warm up
187.5 x 20
20 seconds rest
187.5 x 10

Ain't nothing brutal about my leg day besides maybe the rep range.
It's enough to see growth as I always push myself and aim to improve ever so slightly on my lifts, be it by squeezing another rep or by adding 2-5 lbs on the bar.

The carboslindextrin product looks good!

Can I get this in stores or only online?

I always carry orange juice and skittles in my bag.
Heavy exercise can definitely lower blood sugar.
Doyou have a meter?

I always carry orange juice and skittles in my bag.
Heavy exercise can definitely lower blood sugar.
Doyou have a meter?

I used to have a meter. Trust me, brother, i know what low blood sugar feels like. I experience all the signs and symptoms when I go all out heavy weight , and reps, on leg day.

How much OJ do you bring and sip on while training legs?

Pineapple juice and egg whites. Srs it like magic for me. Still have to water though aND I hate being high maintenance in the gym with two drinks.

Pineapple juice and egg whites combined? Sounds like it would work.

Back