• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

New Mod: Cheapthreads !

theCaptn'

HIV+
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
By popular vote we've decided to diversify the multiculturalism of the mod team.

With that in mind, please welcome your newest mod, one of my favourite Mexicans off all time, Cheapthreads!

Bro your free gears pack will be with you shortly.

I remember when I had access to the secret cawk shake and gloryhole maps..

I remember last time a mod was being chosen the stance was 'we hate Mehican aliens, one will never be a mod' ... and then the only black guy with internet access guy got the spot.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Well cheap's got his green card. I'm convinced under his leadership this forum will improve and I'm willing to let the English language be butchered as a consequence :coffee:

As long as it doesn't take away from he's regular job I'm good with it. Cause someone still gotta cut my grass gdi

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I remember last time a mod was being chosen the stance was 'we hate Mehican aliens, one will never be a mod' ... and then the only black guy with internet access guy got the spot.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Well we needed someone to pick out the bad fruit from this place. Who better to do so than a Mexican. They're pros at picking fruit. And mowing lawns. Lmao.

Don't fly off the handle cheap, I'm joking

Congrats

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Congrats Cheapthreads!

Build that wall! Build that wall! Build that wall! JK Congrats...

I remember when cheap was new I exchanged him gear advice for a guacamole recipe...

He's not really a mod. He's just thinks that making us burritos will get him the spot. So capt made him this thread to get those burritos expedited.

Get Shredded!
He's on his way over here now. Just got a little hung up on some personal things.

5bd08f6647a47bd9a966eb303c127e81.jpg

He's not really a mod. He's just thinks that making us burritos will get him the spot. So capt made him this thread to get those burritos expedited.

Well shhh or you will never get those burritos ....lol

Throw in some enchiladas and quesadillas and we may be talking Supermod status...

Cheap: what is your first act as supermod?

Can you please give us a speech?

Speech!

Speech!

Speech!

Cheap threads: "mmfuckers now I am supermod, I keepn it boss 100 , you guys are mad ? Tacoz is the bess , guilty of this , I rep my status as super mod... Cry now all you people , I earned this .. Ppl need to stop ridin my nuts , ..lol... Cant believe this wtf did I jus watch.. I see you all out chair .. Peace ct out"

Cheap threads, do you prefer your tacos on a Tuesday or Monday?

Cheap: what is your first act as supermod?

Can you please give us a speech?

Speech!

Speech!

Speech!

Cheap threads: "mmfuckers now I am supermod, I keepn it boss 100 , you guys are mad ? Tacoz is the bess , guilty of this , I rep my status as super mod... Cry now all you people , I earned this .. Ppl need to stop ridin my nuts , ..lol... Cant believe this wtf did I jus watch.. I see you all out chair .. Peace ct out"
Lulz

Rushing a Mexican is a good way to end up with the shits and half wall painted.

Back