• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fatballs got arse raped

beece16

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Yeah i know for a test boost,gear is king. But inbetween i was thinking of natural test boosters,are they worth it? I've noticed most products have the same ingredients just in different doses. Any products worth trying or are they just gobbledygook.

You might get a boost but nothing significant enough for building muscle.

Bull milk freshly drained will get it done

What is more natural then test brewed in a bath tub. Pin that shit and forget the sales pitch of natural test boosters. Although some of the above suggestions have been proven to work.

the dosage mean much
there much people use the tribulus, a think it's good supplement

I've heard and read that Test Boosters are a waste of time & money !!!
If they really worked , we wouldn't be taking gear , and my stash would consist of nothing but Test Boosters , oh and Creatine !!!

IML Gear Cream!
One I just finished was by pro supps. It's called FenuMass and the main ingredient is a healthy dose of Fenugreek Extract. I didn't have labs done but it raised my aggression dramatically and I just felt better. However, don't forget the power of the placebo effect. It definitely didn't give me results in the gym anywhere near what gear does. It would be nice for someone to do labs on these though just to have a natural boost in between cycles.

IM THE POWER TOP
YOURE THE BOTTOM

This is what you said:

"He was one power top that who was giving my ass a complete and thorough pummeling"

Yes and that scares you fatballs.

So run along and take your testbooster like a good little pet fish :)

Keep shoving tribulus up your ass faggot.
Btw, you sound gay as fuck, lol.

Dude. I'm openly bisexual. And a predator. I openly rape beta males like you :)

One I just finished was by pro supps. It's called FenuMass and the main ingredient is a healthy dose of Fenugreek Extract. I didn't have labs done but it raised my aggression dramatically and I just felt better. However, don't forget the power of the placebo effect. It definitely didn't give me results in the gym anywhere near what gear does. It would be nice for someone to do labs on these though just to have a natural boost in between cycles.

Pro Supps has had there hand slapped more then once for "loading" up there products and not matching the labeled compounds....

Get Shredded!
Keep shoving tribulus up your ass faggot.
Btw, you sound gay as fuck, lol.

if i were you i would go do zen down time or jack off 3 times in a hour.....this is advised before the power is laid upon you form a naked bi-sexual predator with funny butt cheeks.....

You have been warned..

images
I I see this in someones future

Those grocery test boosters play tricks on your mind. A pill filled with nothing at all. Im sure you think your growing but dont let the mirro fool you into believing you are. This is not a GNC forum btw , your barking up the wong twee.

Cheapthreads out..

IM THE POWER TOP
YOURE THE BOTTOM

This is what you said:

"He was one power top that who was giving my ass a complete and thorough pummeling"
Winning

15% off code unlisted
http://www.steroidforyou.com/
I do not condone the use of AAS/Drugs ..Please do the proper research needed

if i were you i would go do zen down time or jack off 3 times in a hour.....this is advised before the power is laid upon you form a naked bi-sexual predator with funny butt cheeks.....

You have been warned..
1st is a verbal warning,,,next is a no knock cock .

15% off code unlisted
http://www.steroidforyou.com/
I do not condone the use of AAS/Drugs ..Please do the proper research needed

I have the riding crop ready...

Someone said funny cheeks?

Back