• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sorry ASF

russianstar

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My intentions with medlab were to do my best for you guys, I am sorry that when I was brought in I couldn't resolve a lot of the issues, and I see that even now many of you are very upset by my inability to put many of the things right.

Monster are bringing in there own guys now

I am resigning from my position with monster with immediate affect, and am very sorry for all the issues on here we never had them on pro muscle, so still don't understand why things went wrong here. I was later brought in to help,but I was not supported by medlab when trying to reimburse you.

Monster will put things right.

All the best.

b92.gif

My intentions with medlab were to do my best for you guys, I am sorry that when I was brought in I couldn't resolve a lot of the issues, and I see that even now many of you are very upset by my inability to put many of the things right.

Monster are bringing in there own guys now

I am resigning from my position with monster with immediate affect, and am very sorry for all the issues on here we never had them on pro muscle, so still don't understand why things went wrong here. I was later brought in to help,but I was not supported by medlab when trying to reimburse you.

Monster will put things right.

All the best.
So whats your new screen name

15% off code unlisted
www.steroidforyou.com
I do not condone the use of AAS ..Please do the proper research needed

Good choice

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Just send skinny free gears and all will be forgiven

Is that you wife?

In my avi? Or "skinny"... Skinny is me..

He needs to send me that infamous box of gears... And sales will sky rocket! His pm box will over flow with orders and asf nudes! Peen and 8ml vials as far as the eye can see

Shame but it had to be done.

Shame but it had to be done.
Agreed..His timing really was bad with the whole thing. I think whoever took that spot then was fuckd really ,,but then again if all would have been compensted immedately all would have went diff..who knows .Tough crowd around here...Sources have to be on their toes to get respect in these parts..

Goodluck ML..looks like ur going in the right direction..

15% off code unlisted
www.steroidforyou.com
I do not condone the use of AAS/Drugs ..Please do the proper research needed

hey thank you for that! we are trying to head in that direction.

Agreed..His timing really was bad with the whole thing. I think whoever took that spot then was fuckd really ,,but then again if all would have been compensted immedately all would have went diff..who knows .Tough crowd around here...Sources have to be on their toes to get respect in these parts..

Goodluck ML..looks like ur going in the right direction..

15% off code unlisted
www.steroidforyou.com
I do not condone the use of AAS/Drugs ..Please do the proper research needed

Back