• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Seasonal lifters ...💪

twisted

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok for those fags who are seasonal lifters its your time to get busy bitches .....

Another summer approaching and its time for you fags to put your half ass workouts in .....so dig out your spaghetti string wife beater t's and set the alarm so you can get up early .....

Its ok I lump you fags in with the guys who only go to gym when there blastin ....oh and make sure you hog up the gym mirrors .......Im waitin for the on slide of selfies pics soon to come from these fagets ....

how many of you guys here fall in with these fagets ....I bet theres quite few here ....and its so fuckin funny these fagets are the ones that wanna tell everyone what there doin wrong ...

Can't forget the team of frat boys that do their curls and lateral raises two inches from the db rack. That shit pisses me off more than the boyfriend/girlfriend kissing and taking selfies on the machine I want.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Can't forget the team of frat boys that do their curls and lateral raises two inches from the db rack. That shit pisses me off more than the boyfriend/girlfriend kissing and taking selfies on the machine I want.

We have some those here also ....:winkfinger:

Haters hahahhahah

all seasons are a bulk season for me, thats how I justify my diet

Cmon guys lets see some of those selfie pics ...show off those marginal bullshit gainz that your so proud of :coffee:......tell me how gtg the gear your running is after a wk .....:winkfinger:

Cmon guys lets see some of those selfie pics ...show off those marginal bullshit gainz that your so proud of :coffee:......tell me how gtg the gear your running is after a wk .....:winkfinger:
I let my chest hair grow out, shaving didnt reveal the abs I swore were there, disapointment

Cant stand the shit. Its like "Im going to get BIG a month before summer" Meanwhile I just wait for them to come to terms so I can have the gym back.

all seasons are a bulk season for me, thats how I justify my diet

Haha. Thats how my diet rolls too! I've been on bulk season for years. You'd think I'd be bigger though...

Cant stand the shit. Its like "Im going to get BIG a month before summer" Meanwhile I just wait for them to come to terms so I can have the gym back.

The good news is that the summer crowd seems to give up faster than the New Years' crowd. It should start to thin out in a few weeks.

I love out of shape fuckers tieing up the ab machines..... really?

I have more respect for new years resolution folk than fagets who only lift for summer season or cause there blasting.....

atleast New year resolution folk are quiet and shit there in and out of gym in a month .....unlike the faget who only lifts while blastin or durin summer these bitches clog our forums up with selfies and workout rite in front of mirrors and shit there around for nearly 3mos a years :(

The good news is that the summer crowd seems to give up faster than the New Years' crowd. It should start to thin out in a few weeks.

See this is interesting I see the exact opposite :thinking:...see those new years resolution folk know they look like shit and better just quit ....on other hand those seasonal fagets are know it alls..:winkfinger:......
shit they oonly put back on all the weight bye october anyways ....then the selfies stop :p

Get Shredded!
Man, all this time I thought I could just juice and get huge. No one ever said I had to actually lift.

Damn I'm only 225 at the moment. Just think how big I'd be if I learned to pin it right, lol. These "once in a blue moon" lifters crack me up! If it's not part of your life, give it up.

Damn I'm only 225 at the moment. Just think how big I'd be if I learned to pin it right, lol. These "once in a blue moon" lifters crack me up! If it's not part of your life, give it up.

Oh there know it alls ....in life and webz its same shit ..:roflmao:

Back