• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gh source, no more international!

AKchiver

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I have been going international for my gh since October. I like the product but the risk is getting to high. Also TA has been getting increasingly longer since I started using this source over a year ago, but that doesn't matter. I'm concerned about customs, a lot of ppl have been getting letters lately. My buddy got a letter and he didn't even order anything.

So it's time to go domestic. What is everyone using? I'm at 3iu Ed but wanna jump it up to4-6 in July.

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

I've used Canadian Peptides HGH that you can get domestically that I really like and has consistently tested good with serum test I've seen.

I go international

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

DrugsGear all day , great source !!! Had to go with them a couple days ago after l only got half my order from another source on here .

Back