• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Jintani Labs ripoff artist

CReePeR

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Proves its about Money and not customer service.
Iv taken Dbol 3 different times and like I said before, it makes me an animal. Not Jintani labs bunk crap garbage!!!

JINTANI LABS RESPONSE TO MY CS TICKET ABOUT THEIR BUNK ORALS...The last paragraph is the best, INSULTS!!!

Customer Support <jintanilabs@livehelpcc.com>
Thu 5/26/2016 9:38 PM

Hello CReePeR, looking at your order it shows you have ordered Jintani Lab,
i would gave to disagree with your feedback, we haev proof from a private lab that is not associate with us has conducted LAB TEST Shows the
Oxan HPLC LAB TEST dosed accurately
LINK https://www.napsgear.org/img/labtest/jintani-labs-oxymetholone-dosage-2016-04-27.pdf

DBOL
LINK https://www.napsgear.org/img/labtest/Jintani_Methandienone.pdf doses at 10.09mg

Oxy just incase
LINK https://www.napsgear.org/img/labtest/Jintani_Oxymetholone.pdf

Please provide proof of evidence that will support your claim vs verbal claim.

Perhaps the full dose needs to be taking min 1-2hrs before training to feel the effect,
No matter what you are consuming, if your workout is not as tense enough your better off sit on the couch and relax.

Kind Regards,
Customer Support

Wow thats amazing, Ill be honest i wasnt even considering using them anyways but obviously i wont for sure now. Hate that you got burned brother.

I started with 25mg 2x day, FELT NOTHING. Then about 6 days in I went to 50mg 2x day and STILL FELT NOTHING. So I popped 100mg all @ once and STILL NOTHING.

50mg is all I need usually.

I never know what to think about them. Lab has been around a long time and the reviews are always mixed. Not sure how anyone gets to them as a choice. Sucks for op though. Probably just going to have to eat this one and try another source

It says advanced labs vip customer in your posts. Why are you using naps???

I have advanced labs Test E and Tren E, But their orals are suspended in Everclear and I had issues with alcohol in the past. I got some stuff from PSL and I Just got Dbol and Var with some Nolv. Exem with free ECA and BB/M1T from Gearhead. Gonna start the Dbol tomorrow and run it for 2 weeks, I just started 3rd week of Test E 250mg 2x week

IML Gear Cream!
Post back in this thread in two weeks to let us know if you feel a difference. R you running the Tren from advanced also?

no, Im gonna run tren A i also got from Jintani Lab. I hear their oils are always good. I read the orals are underdosed but they were so cheap I had to try.

Im staying domestic from now on

My first test cycle was Jintani test C and E.. The test was GTG but thats the only thing I've used from them..

No source bashing!
Oh wait, that only applies to one lab....
Carry on!

No naps sells jintani. Jintani has its own sub forum here. The prices there are cheaper than Naps.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

I warned u, same thing when I tried their dbol....nothing. the test was good though. The drol and tbol was severely underdosed too.

Get Shredded!
Wow I didn't know that. Everything from naps I have ordered has been good. But then again I didn't try that jintani either

They own jintani. As well as xpills and a lot more. It was all in the whole naps hack job exposure thing that that dude dumped online along with everyone's info

I figured on the xpills. The website is exactly the same.

They own jintani. As well as xpills and a lot more. It was all in the whole naps hack job exposure thing that that dude dumped online along with everyone's info

Wow.....good info, I'm sure there's a lot more of that going on.

Wow.....good info, I'm sure there's a lot more of that going on.

I think that Info got pulled down from Web. I can't remember what the site was called. They owned alot -I think maybe 10ish. It was pretty crazy. I started looking at the sites and their layout was all the same. There's a few big names out there that own a alot of sites. Doesn't really make sense to me as alot of them are all on the same boards. I'm sure they have their reasons though. Who knows lol

I order from MaximPeps all the time.
I really think Jin makes underdosed orals and maybe once in a while may let bad stuff out.
I DIDNT POST THIS TO SLAM JINTANI... ITS TO INFORM AND WARN OTHERS. THE CLOMID, CABER AND HCG ALL LOOK LIKE PHARMA GRADE.

Back