• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Testosterone Levels Advice

ItsLenny

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've recently started a cycle of 10 weeks 500mg test cyp with 6 weeks oral winny

Prior to starting I had low T and my Dr put me on TRT...

Being on 500mg a week will likely out my test levels at apprx 3,000 after some weeks.

Dr wants me back for a blood levels check in 6 weeks and I can't be having some scary inflated test numbers.

How many weeks off the cycle would you think I'd need to get 'normal' levels?

Also what will the winny do to my test levels?

Having finally started my cycle I really don't wanna have to stop until as close to the blood test as possible

Any advice would be awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On behalf of PSL I would like to welcome you to ASF. Please read the rules. Have a great day

Welcome

you should post this in discussion section once youve introduced yourself,,read thet rules & learned the site some..

heres a chart that might shed some light on things..U would have to go longer than chart with a few hrt shots to get bac to your stable hrt levels i would expect though & dont be surprized if that TT # is lower than 3000ng/dl if bloods are drawn 7 days after last pin..
uploadfromtaptalk1464399268079.png
Winny is ok..ast/alt & lipids are mostly effected / plus sides like dry joints,,etc....some orals will surpress natty test levels..

15% off code unlisted
www.steroidforyou.com
I do not condone the use of AAS ..Please do the proper research needed

Back