• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Greetings

Burnout1970

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello all, I'm in my mid 40's, been lifting most of my life. I'm a power lifter, 270lbs, 5'10". Getting ready for my first competition in 9 years. I've been back at lifting since 4/15 and am now ready to get back at it. The most I ever benched was 595 lbs, 750lb squat and 625 deadlift. I also did a few strongman contests back in the early 2000's. I've used gear off and on since 93. Finally benching over 500 again. Just looking to share information I know and learn from everyone elses knowledge.
THX

Thats what I'm talking about. Welcome

Welcome! You found the right place.

LowT

Hello all, I'm in my mid 40's, been lifting most of my life. I'm a power lifter, 270lbs, 5'10". Getting ready for my first competition in 9 years. I've been back at lifting since 4/15 and am now ready to get back at it. The most I ever benched was 595 lbs, 750lb squat and 625 deadlift. I also did a few strongman contests back in the early 2000's. I've used gear off and on since 93. Finally benching over 500 again. Just looking to share information I know and learn from everyone elses knowledge.
THX

Whats your opinion on Halo? Worth the price? How much to run and for how long.

Welcome to the board!

Greetings and Welcome

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

The Steriodsfax family would like to welcome you to ASF. If you have any questions please feel free to pm myself or anyone of our SF reps.

Welcome! Those r some impressive numbers!

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

Welcome

15% off code unlisted
www.steroidforyou.com
I do not condone the use of AAS ..Please do the proper research needed

Back