• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Primo labmax test

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well as some of you know I purchased a labmax testing kit and been doing a few test on euro pharmacies products. The Main one that I really cared the most about was primobolan depot because 99% ugl brands are fake!!! I'm pretty sure this is a passing grade but I'm post it anyway. Tell me what you think?

809bb89ac29ef46a7b3e889e9f9ca247.jpg
88737d4c7b384e5d8224877184e1fd8b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Well as some of you know I purchased a labmax testing kit and been doing a few test on euro pharmacies products. The Main one that I really cared the most about was primobolan depot because 99% ugl brands are fake!!! I'm pretty sure this is a passing grade but I'm post it anyway. Tell me what you think?

809bb89ac29ef46a7b3e889e9f9ca247.jpg
88737d4c7b384e5d8224877184e1fd8b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If it matches the colors should be GTG , hats off to PSL . Like I tell people transparent reviews good and bad are going to hold supplier to a higher standard .

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed that it easier to find good primo those days, I think mostly because people have been testing and exposing scammers

Yes sir! Our primo definitely is the real deal!

- - - Updated - - -

Joe and spiny are living proof as well!

That's not surprising look at Joe and Spiny .....but it's also refreshing as well!
Thank is for doin these tests

grab those dumbbells and let's get stupid

Awesome brother!! Keep up the great work! PSL is top of the line! Always has been and always will be...

The irony is that at this point in time its easier to find legit ugl primo than mast e... I dont understand the world anymore.

The irony is that at this point in time its easier to find legit ugl primo than mast e... I dont understand the world anymore.

Hmm maybe I'll do mast E next test go round! I got to pick some up first. I always been a mast prop fan although I never used mast e before.

Awesome brother!! Keep up the great work! PSL is top of the line! Always has been and always will be...

Thanks brother! I know you guys carry E/P products as well so this is good and feel free to share on your sub forums.

Should of said ep is top of the line!!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
That is a complete usps barcode, might as well have posted your name and addy bro.

That is a complete usps barcode, might as well have posted your name and addy bro.

its lab max it never fails...it can detect if someone is looking at the barcode on the pack and make it glow....no worries:)

its lab max it never fails...it can detect if someone is looking at the barcode on the pack and make it glow....no worries:)

15% off code unlisted
www.steroidforyou.com
I do not condone the use of AAS ..Please do the proper research needed

To say 99% of ugls have fake primo is a bit steap .....the way raws are flowin everywhere it isnt like striking gold to get real compounds anymore .....now a days its a quality thing:p

To say 99% of ugls have fake primo is a bit steap .....the way raws are flowin everywhere it isnt like striking gold to get real compounds anymore .....now a days its a quality thing:p

Raws like primo are expensive. Shit labs will substitute primo for EQ or something similar and cheap. Most guys wouldn't tell the difference

I had this talk a few years ago with The green goddess after a kilo got snagged by the tape squad. She said yeah it's not cheap but in comparison, mg for mg Adex is much costlier.

Last edited:
Raws like primo are expensive. Shit labs will substitute primo for EQ or something similar and cheap. Most guys wouldn't tell the difference

I totally agree ....in the past gh was in same situation I remember it was a flood gates of bunk gh ....shit masteron was notorious for bein eq .....now in present time theres much less bunk gh and masteron is less likely faked ...same with primo ....again I agree primo is faked , but its not at 99% .......the shit labs will just give underdosed shit lmao ....

Get Shredded!
I totally agree ....in the past gh was in same situation I remember it was a flood gates of bunk gh ....shit masteron was notorious for bein eq .....now in present time theres much less bunk gh and masteron is less likely faked ...same with primo ....again I agree primo is faked , but its not at 99% .......the shit labs will just give underdosed shit lmao ....

Ok brother 90% is probably faked!! This is what I read and see lots of guys over the years claiming.

Hmm maybe I'll do mast E next test go round! I got to pick some up first. I always been a mast prop fan although I never used mast e before.
Talk to me, on the pm.

Back