• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

marriage anniversary coming up

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
9 year anniversary, been together 11 years. was gonna get her a nice gift but she really pissed me off. So I decided I'm gonna let her dress up for a nice dinner then surprise her with a mcdonalds happy meal. I'm gonna tell her I spent a dollar for every time she gave me pussy. you think it will end well?

Yeah, I wouldn't recommend going that route.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Yeah this should go well. You and the guy who posted about getting a divorce because of gear should get together and compare your cycles see who's is better then head to the strip club and celebrate being single!

If she was a latina you woukd might die. Or wake up with no dick....
shes mexican, after the company christmas party she wanted me to take her to a titty bar, I'm pretty sure she's not hot for my dick anymore

did I mention she just had her last laser hair removal treatment on her pussy, shes taking care of that pussy for someone, just not me

did I mention she just had her last laser hair removal treatment on her pussy, shes taking care of that pussy for someone, just not me
Wow, I didn't even know you could do that.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

so I was out of town for work all last week, and shes texting me I miss you and I'm horny and masturbating. I come home and she blows up on me argument and mad at me . something aint adding up

9 year anniversary, been together 11 years. was gonna get her a nice gift but she really pissed me off. So I decided I'm gonna let her dress up for a nice dinner then surprise her with a mcdonalds happy meal. I'm gonna tell her I spent a dollar for every time she gave me pussy. you think it will end well?
Sounds like you might want to enjoy this one because there might not be a 10th. one....

Get her wasted at a nice restaurant and pry around a bit. Women on booze tend to slip up.

This legit heckler?

If yes, how much sex do you have? McChickens are only a dollar..

BTW, if she is holding back the pussy that would't fly in my world.

Get more info before you react. Check out her credit card/bank statements. See where her money is going.

Don't even bother with McDonald's. I just got a bunch of coupons from Burger King. They are pushing some new hot dogs and want to get people in the door. Lots of buy one get one free deals. Plus the receipts give you a coupon for a free whopper next visit.

GICH

Get Shredded!
Get her. Some slippers and a dildo...
If she doesn't like the slippers,tell her to go fugg herself.....jk congratulations heck!!!

grab those dumbbells and let's get stupid

Does she have an iPhone or Samsung?

If an iPhone, better, they store data, not everything. Pics, texts, notes etc.
she has a samsung galaxy5, I have been looking at apps now

This legit heckler?

If yes, how much sex do you have? McChickens are only a dollar..
we went 3 months starting before christmas and I lost it and I told her its unacceptable. she agreed and we fucked like 2 or 3 times and now its been over a month again. I told her that I love her and if she was in an accident or something sex wouldnt matter I will always love her, but to have a fully functioning pussy but hold sex back is bullshit. and if it continues I will just get sex on the road. seemed like we were cool for a minute. honestly shes 12 years younger and I dont know why shes with me to begin with

- - - Updated - - -

you have to be able to get hold of the phone unlocked for about 10 min to install
I can do that when shes asleep, nothing wakes her up

Well you put it out there brother. Can't force someone to do something they don't want.

If she's not cheating, she may have hormonal issues. You say she is younger but how old is she?

Damn that is not good at all.... holding out and keeping the pussy manicured. Mind saying how old she is?

she has a samsung galaxy5, I have been looking at apps now

So go and download an "Samsung recovery app" on your computer. The thing with samsungs though is that you have to change some of the permissions on the actual phone itself and root it before recovering things, it's harder than iPhones.

Take her phone if you can, recover deleted texts, phone calls and even voicemails depending on which one you get. DONT download a money version, just use the trial versions

Well you put it out there brother. Can't force someone to do something they don't want.

If she's not cheating, she may have hormonal issues. You say she is younger but how old is she?

Well, if keeping the pussy manicured is an indication of a cheating spouse then I don't have a fucking damned thing to worry about. :p

Back