• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Skipfoursome

Wickr broke?

Nah, both me and JROTTEN are in a competition to see who can work the most hours in a week and still standing in the end. Not sure what qualifies as winning or losing but we cannot keep track at this point.

Nah, both me and JROTTEN are in a competition to see who can work the most hours in a week and still standing in the end. Not sure what qualifies as winning or losing but we cannot keep track at this point.
The next competition should be most consecutive hours slept.

I just did 8 days at 14hrs ED. and I trained 6 of them LOL

What do I win goddamit????

IML Gear Cream!
I just did 8 days at 14hrs ED. and I trained 6 of them LOL

What do I win goddamit????

You win the ASF one percenter award. You are in the one percent of members here that actually has a job and works out. Contact prince for your free bottle of halo for her and a small pink Iron mag labs T-shirt

You win the ASF one percenter award. You are in the one percent of members here that actually has a job and works out. Contact prince for your free bottle of halo for her and a small pink Iron mag labs T-shirt
I tried h4h and my clit shrank. I think it might be bunk.

I've been waiting 4 yrs for my tshirt from Prince LOL

Back