• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

3 months no sleep help!!!

ChevyGame

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Howdy fellas as the title states, my mom is going through divorce and loss of family member and has 3 months sleeping 2 hrs or less! It's driving her insane! Any research Chems out there? She's gone to doctors but they just prescribe crap to get money off that is not working! She is thinking too much at night her body dreads sleep but her mind is hyperactive! All you tren freaks how do y'all manage sleep??? I myself smoke a fatty to wind down but my mom is old school and won't budge, thanks for any responses!

Try melatonin 3-5mg before bed

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

Try melatonin 3-5mg before bed

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

This... Or benadryl?

Really being 100 percent straight forward... I would take your mom to get a cannabis card. She might not smoke a fatty but the club has many other products(Candy, Sodas, butter, Inhalers, vape pens, tincture mouth sprays, ect) there that would suit her needs better any way. I would recommend a powerful brownie like the korova black bar or something koala edibles makes. She will pass out for hours and wake up groggy as shit but it will work. I stay away from the korova black bar unless I don't have shit to do for a couple days. and over dosing is real with that stuff you wont die but you will get really really sick until you just pass out... Yes I speak from experience.

I got a bottle of sleep aid from truenutrition.com when I ordered my protein. Works well, has melatonin in it. I just take one, I tried 2 and it knocked my ass out

Thanks for the feedback fellas, she's tried Nyquil along with melatonin and valerian root with little response. She says she just thinks all night her brain doesn't stop. It might be her hitting menopause as well as anxiety I just feel helpless for her trying to do whatever I can to help

This... Or benadryl

Really being 100 percent straight forward... I would take your mom to get a cannabis card. She might not smoke a fatty but the club has many other products(Candy, Sodas, butter, Inhalers, vape pens, tincture mouth sprays, ect) there that would suit her needs better any way. I would recommend a powerful brownie like the korova black bar or something koala edibles makes. She will pass out for hours and wake up groggy as shit but it will work. I stay away from the korova black bar unless I don't have shit to do for a couple days. and over dosing is real with that stuff you wont die but you will get really really sick until you just pass out... Yes I speak from experience.

I'm in Texas bud so that will probably be hard to do, she's hardcore Catholic so she might freak out if I tel her to try cannabis wich I was planning on making a cannabis tea without her knowing and have her drink it to see how she reacts! I rather her drink stoner tea than the damn doctors just draining her wallet

No sleep is very very bad. I recommend professional help. Psychologist.

Sure a doctor can recommend sleep aids but that's all temporary. Gotta tackle the cause

The doctor didn't prescribe and sleep aids like ambien? I have similar sleep issues my whole life and it's the one thing that always works for me. After two sleep studies I started with klonopin, which helped a lot but nothing beats ambien, IMO. I'd take her back to the doc and ask specifically for a true sleep aid like ambien.

I agree, lack of sleep is no joke she's starting to get bad headaches from it. We took her to ER thinking they would prescribe something but all they gave her was a 20 day supply of some medicine that's not helping and a nice 5k bill lol is there any research Chem like ambien?

Kratom might help. Check out their thread here on the board.

IML Gear Cream!
Has she tried Xanax

Xanax helps me for sleeping. What did the doctors give her?

any decent local dr will write her a script for Xanax or ambien or whatever .
there are ton of script sleep meds. its a very common problem

I'm in Texas bud so that will probably be hard to do, she's hardcore Catholic so she might freak out if I tel her to try cannabis wich I was planning on making a cannabis tea without her knowing and have her drink it to see how she reacts! I rather her drink stoner tea than the damn doctors just draining her wallet

One Texan to another - get her melatonin. The liquid kind . A brand named NOW is good. My son is autistic and absolutly cannot sleep with some sort of help. This works for him. It's natural and non habit forming and doesn't make u feel like crap next day. It's really cheap too. As you said you're in texas, you can order it from drug emporium if you don't have one where u live. I'm in East texas.

Alot of the problems people have w melatonin is that they don't take the right kind. The pills and even the drops u get from Walmart are crap. Hope this helps

Also I'd highly recommend staying away from anything like Xanax or anything else that can be abused. Not saying she will, but drugs like these will only compound mental and emotional issues and have a strong possibility of becoming the main problem.

Trenbolone dudes take benzos if they really know whats good for them to get a good night sleep.

Ativan is probably your best bet being one of the least recreational benzos and 1mg should effectively knock anyone without a benzo tolerance out cold.

Xanax it good but the short half life can mean it doesn't keep you a sleep for long enough. Still a great benzo thougb but more risk of long term abuse and withdrawals.

Lorazepam/ativan is your best bet considering people take it long term without much decrease in physical or mental abilities. Not many side effects either.

Xanax is great and really easy and cheap to get in texas... im from north texas

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

One Texan to another - get her melatonin. The liquid kind . A brand named NOW is good. My son is autistic and absolutly cannot sleep with some sort of help. This works for him. It's natural and non habit forming and doesn't make u feel like crap next day. It's really cheap too. As you said you're in texas, you can order it from drug emporium if you don't have one where u live. I'm in East texas.

Alot of the problems people have w melatonin is that they don't take the right kind. The pills and even the drops u get from Walmart are crap. Hope this helps

Yeah bud she tried the melatonin dissolvables but those are tiny and she won't take more than 3 maybe with a liquid she won't be scared to ramp it up! Deff don't want her on Xanax from personal experiences lol thanks for the feed back brother Ima check out the liquid form

Pinzprop is there a RC company that would sell Ativan so she can try? I think the issue is her over thinking that she can't sleep you think Ativan can maybe calm her brain down a bit?

Pinzprop is there a RC company that would sell Ativan so she can try? I think the issue is her over thinking that she can't sleep you think Ativan can maybe calm her brain down a bit?

No you will never find Ativan at a RC company. Its not a research chemical it is a strong medically prescribed benzodiazepine. I will send you a PM with some info to try help you out with it :)

Ativan will 100% calm her brain more down than a bit. She will be relaxed and won't have a option on being relaxed after taking it lol. In my current job we prescribe Ativan over most other benzos such as Xanax to treat patients who suffer from extreme anxiety and or insomnia.

The good thing about Ativan is that its not very recreational. So you wont feel 'high' after taking it unlike if you take a considerable dosage of Xanax or Valium. Even in large dosages Ativan is not recreational. It just makes you feel tired and relaxed.

Keep in mind their is a large risk of benzo withdrawal if taking them daily for over about 3 weeks. I've never experienced it personally but some people do if they discontinue taking fully after prolonged use. Benzo withdrawal can be serious with seizures not being uncommon when a individual is withdrawing from a benzodiazepine medication.

So if she does start taking them no more than 3 x a week and if she does want to take them regularly then she would need to commit to taking them long term. I've personally not been off 2mg Ativan a night for years and i have minimal if any side effects. Of course people can have adverse reactions when trying new medication but its the same with even taking a paracetamol.

I don't condone the illegal use of pharmaceutical drugs but in the hopes of harm reduction (both physically and mentally) im happy to give my best advice.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Sent you a pm

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Hey Pinzprop thanks a lot for the help brother! Hopefully we can get this resolved, I think one of those every now and then might help her start up a sleep schedule again and remind her brain that it needs sleep!

Outside of pharms magnesium helps a lot as well. I find it odd people will still be open minded to harmfull pharmacueticals and not something natural and harmless like cannabis.

Make her a strong dose kratom tea. Shit will knock you out. Or ask the doctor for gabapentin 800mg and take two(it's non narcotic) - best sleep ever.

Diprivan (approved by celebrities like Michael Jackson)

Thanks for the feedback fellas, she's tried Nyquil along with melatonin and valerian root with little response. She says she just thinks all night her brain doesn't stop. It might be her hitting menopause as well as anxiety I just feel helpless for her trying to do whatever I can to help

This is very basic and common. Send her back to the Dr. If they don't prescribe her meds see a different Dr. Xanax to shut down her brain and racing thoughts. Then Ambien to put her to sleep. Adding Trazodone, will definitely put her to sleep and help to break the cycle.

LowT

Honestly xanax or ambien will do the trick.

But honestly, xanax and ambien are addicting, and the doctors are going to rip you off.

I have some of thee funniest stories from when my ex's mom was on ambien lol.

Shit it takes 2.5mg of Xanax for me to feel anything. Ambien doesn't do shit for me. But that is the combo that the Drs prescribe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First, you shouldn't feel anything if you have you were taking too much. Xanax is to stop the non stop thinking like what is on your plate the next day. Ambien to help you naturally fall asleep. When that starts to not be as effective, add the trazodone. 1-2 of those taken after the Xanax and Ambien should do the trick.

Its definitely a trial and error scenario best done with your Dr's assistance. I have been on everything listed her for my insomnia for over 20 years. All the negative hype havent seen, but i have not abused them. Halcion and rohypnol worked great before all the abusers abused them and then it was impossible to get. Kind of like Vicodin now and Oxy. 90% of the people on them abuse them or shouldn't have been prescribed them, thus real people in pain have trouble or can't get them. So many people being prescribed Ultram because their Dr.'s are afraid to prescribe something stronger.

The other problem is that most people dont have insomnia, they just have trouble sleeping and lump the two together. No different than people saying they have a migraine, when in fact they only have a bad headache. If and when they get a migraine they realize it is their first and never really had one before.

Franchise, add Trazodone to that mix and then report back. Over the years, I constantly have to mix it up when my regimen begins to fail.

LowT

Last edited:
Back