• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Please critique my body

bignasty

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
nnp0ly.jpg

2f093bn.jpg

What are you seeking, friend?

Pic on top was about 1.5 weeks ago at 250lbs pic in the towel was from today at 253 with absolutely no filters in either pics. Please critique and point out any weak spots you see. Sometimes its hardfor me to do these things as you all know the deal.

And make sure you stare at my ken doll groin

What seems.obviously visible to me which is a major point i need to focus is my back. Specifically my lats but with my current situation i havent been giving my back the tlc it needs. Another group id like to work on would be my tris. My arms are avout 18.5 and seem to be bi dominate. I think if i soend the next year or so hittn tris hard i can bring my arms over 20"

23w5uv6.jpg

This is another pic i took same day as the first. Im completely relaxed and merely just have a pump and am not really flexing my arm too much.

Im 5'11" Ya im.not worried about bodyfat for the moment i can cut it fairly quick as my bidy reacts to every change in diet and routine dramatically as long as i commit. So to answer your question im looking to add a bit more size then cut for a couple months before i get surgery on my back. My wife will kill me if i cut chest hair off again.

Lately for tris ive been working them in as much as possible. I have been hitting them with moderate weight and high volume doing sets of 20 as thats the ony way i can get em to feel pumped anymore. The last tri routine i did i added close grip decline back in and it felt wonderful.

Last edited:
Solid man. You mentioned back, id say traps could do with some poundage. You big on deadlifts?

Honestly capt i gotta be very conservstive to do any back movements because i currently got 4 bulging discs and 3 herniated discs. So ive been avoiding heavy bsck movements. I have recently been doing a lot wide grip pull ups. But that is as of the last few weeks. I guess i could try going light with high volume?.maybe? Im gonna give it ago actuslly cause today is gonna be back day so im gonna feel things out. Legs are another weakspot. For same reason listed above. So again ive been doing light with high volume on machines for legs. Im open to any suggestions for movements. As ive been experimenting lately.

IML Gear Cream!
solid build. not bodybuilderish but more husky, manly type build.
imo you would look much better leaner, you can easily drop 20 lbs and yet actually look bigger.
but depends on what you are going for. as for solid manly build, you have that already

If I was you I'd not worry sooo much about the arms I see them looking pretty damn good with some weight cut off of them. I'd looking into the upper chest, my weak spot and one that you could bring out. If you are focusing on shoulders delts/traps at all to make them bigger and wider then you will definitely need to put some emphasis on the upper chest and collar region. Over all solid build, you like the idea of strongman comps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shave dat chest bro, getb urself a Phillip body groom. Totally worth it!

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

imo you would look much better leaner, you can easily drop 20 lbs and yet actually look bigger.
but depends on what you are going for. as for solid manly build, you have that already

I agree with this, big. You are definitely a solid looking bro. If you desire more of a thicker muscled, bodybuilder type of physique, it's just going to take time to fill in. Keep doing what you are doing, but be patient and cautious with that back injury because it will always remind you when you are doing shit that you shouldn't be. My back has been flaring up on me a lot lately also.

If I was you I'd not worry sooo much about the arms I see them looking pretty damn good with some weight cut off of them.
I agree with the above two comments. Need to cut. You can see that your shoulders and arms are big, but if you look at the outlined shape of your shoulder going into the arm, the muscle is hidden. Cutting the fat would make the shoulder and arm muscles stand out. Hey, it's summertime, anyway! LOL!

Legs?

I agree ^^^

Leaner will make you look bigger for sure

...I gotta be very conservstive to do any back movements because i currently got 4 bulging discs and 3 herniated discs...

... Over all solid build, you like the idea of strongman comps?

I think that will be a no...

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

I think that will be a no...

So negative Dannie he could pull through, can't you just be like that over at meso??

Yea I read over that part

There's no place for such negative poison at meso, hence it has beeb voted #1 AAS board.
ASF came 14th can you believe it? Not even top 10.

None of our members were on the voting cast

Get Shredded!
I like strongman but prefer powerlifting. A cut is going to come soon. Really im so early in my cycle i could change pace and still go for a cut. You guys have me highly considering it. I really appreciate your feedback guys. As far as upper chest what does your routines look like? Im aware of the obvious incline movements. Any other good movements yall prefer to target it?

Really just your regular ol split just been hittin tris harder and doing high volume lately

I like strongman but prefer powerlifting. A cut is going to come soon. Really im so early in my cycle i could change pace and still go for a cut. You guys have me highly considering it. I really appreciate your feedback guys. As far as upper chest what does your routines look like? Im aware of the obvious incline movements. Any other good movements yall prefer to target it?

Well for me it's hard to get good upper contraction with barbell incline unless I do it in the smith machine and in that case I am for the bar to hit right around my collar, I can almost shave my neck with the bar. It's obviously lighter weight but it's helped bring that area out a lot. With Dumbbells on incline more of a press into fly motion has helped me engage the upper area as well recently. Other then that cable flies with incline has definitely always given me a good pump. Won't lie, my chest routines are very focused on upper since its lagging enough from mid. When I go back in increasing LBM I'll go back to using heavy foundation exercises of course.

Well everyones feedback has really got me thinking about everything. I think ill back down on my oush ti add nore size before i cut. I think im going to focus on a few if the areas mentioned especially the upper chest. I like the idea of doing more incline bench with dumbells. Havent tried incline flys so im gonns throw that in there. Another things im thinking about it coming up with a split thatlk switch things up a bit. Im notfoing to lie my routine in the gym has been feeling a bit stale. Ima look into some different splits thatll work well with high volume.

With the exception of the last couple weeks it was
MON)-
back- lat pulldowns, seated rows (light w/high vol) dumbell rows, shrugs, back flys
Bis- dumbell curls. Hammer curls. Seated incline curls. And finish iff with high vol cables
TUE)-
chest- dumbell bench. Hammer incline. Pec flys. Then burn em out with cable flys
Tris- skull crushers.french curl. Pushdowns. Ropes.
WED)-
arm- same as above just much more volume
THUR)-
Legs- all legs i do 5x20. Leg press with alternating placement of feet. Leg ext. leg curls laying down. And calf raises. I gotta stay away from squats unless i go really lightweight.
FRI)-
shoulers- dumbell press sometime on smith machine. Bent over rear delt flys. Front raises. Rope pulls. And i feel kike im forgetting one

Sat and sunday are off days usually. Sorry that its laid oht horribly i am juggling a baby and typing.

chest- dumbell bench. Hammer incline. Pec flys. Then burn em out with cable flys
Maybe incline barbell bench first, 5 sets, then 5 sets of incline dumbbell flies, then move on to the flat bench and other exercises?

on shoulder day I would start doing smith bb incline press. but put the bar in-between being straight up where you would go for shoulders and reg incline where you would go for chest. so like a high incline bb press. focus on god form and isolating the upper chest /shoulder tie in. you do this on shoulder day in addition to your other stuff. that will bring up your upper chest

Good build but puffy and not dry.

As said already cut and it will make you look better and appear bigger. Muscles start seperating more.

Back