• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone from Colorado?

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wife got a job offer and wants to move there. Anyone have any good info? Don't say weed, they say the state I live in now will be legal next year.

Lots of white folks.

Honestly though, I really Colorado, if it weren't for all the damn snow, I'd be there quick.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Heard they had a few mountains there.

Colorado is the shit in summer, spring ,fall is pretty,wimyer is kinda shit unless you really like snow...I lived there for a couple yrs. I loved it .

grab those dumbbells and let's get stupid

dude all the hottest females in action sports spend 4 months out of the year there every winter..
move there, take up snow boarding, get tickets to aspen Xgames, go party
ok my fantasy. but if you like snowboarding like i do its heaven

Lots of white folks.

Honestly though, I really Colorado, if it weren't for all the damn snow, I'd be there quick.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Yea we get snow where I'm at now but it's gone by noon. I hear it's that way near Denver but I'm not 100%.

dude all the hottest females in action sports spend 4 months out of the year there every winter..
move there, take up snow boarding, get tickets to aspen Xgames, go party
ok my fantasy. but if you like snowboarding like i do its heaven

I live about a hr from tahoe now. We do board, even my big ass lol.

Yea we get snow where I'm at now but it's gone by noon. I hear it's that way near Denver but I'm not 100%.
Aurora AND downtown are gross but Denver is awesome

rated #2 best city to live in the USA

Rent is crazy expensive compared to 2years ago.

i love the cold weather , idk how people run tren living in places like florida...lol

i love the cold weather , idk how people run tren living in places like florida...lol
Tren in FL lemme tell ya lol

IML Gear Cream!

I lived in cali 2 years ago for my whole life. We compared it last night and the homes are nuts there! Wtf more then cali. She told them today it would have to be worth it in terms of pay because of the cost.

ahhh, my girl hanna teeter lives on those mountains...
cali side or Nevada?

Naw NV side. I can't stand cali laws these days. Can't live there with all the stupid shit going on.

Colorados good, jobs everywhere the mountains are 30 minutes away from the city. Great hunting, foods ok, property n rent is high...night life is getting better then when I moved here.

I'm from a big city but I'm not leaving colorado.

advanced labs V.I.P. customer

Colorados good, jobs everywhere the mountains are 30 minutes away from the city. Great hunting, foods ok, property n rent is high...night life is getting better then when I moved here.

I'm from a big city but I'm not leaving colorado.

Why is the costs so high? Supply and demand?

I lived there for 35 years, moved to Vegas 2 years ago. Colorado is getting very congested with people moving there, the weather sucks, the price of housing continues to increase, the city was not built to handle the growth, one of the main highways I-25 was widened to the max it can be, and the traffic gets worse every year.
If you like cold and snow you might like it there, but the only good thing IMO about Colorado is the skiing, and if you like mountains.

Tren in FL lemme tell ya lol

About the same as South georgia. I lived in Wyoming for a year and the snow sucks not so much the cold but driving in the shit ,shoveling having to winterize the house stuff like that I hated it.

They planned the city well except for the light rail (passenger trains) are 18 years late. New air port 30 miles out of the city, all being developed, heavy highway construction is booming, another 1200 new houses projected by the end of the summer. They're rehabbing what they can, but new shits gojng up every where.

They planned well, fracking took a hit buts coming back up, Marijuana put skilled trades back to work in full effect that the other construction didnt. Marijuana sales and growing is a billion dollar business so like everything else cut costs and produce it more efficient. Whole industry dedicated to building million dollar state of the art grow houses.

Demand for everything went up so, goods and services took off.

The economy never really took a hit here even in 2008 I think it was.

Snows 1 foot over night, you give to work bundled up. People look at you crazy cause it's gone by noon and they got saddles on.

It's the altitude and no humidity being so close to the sun everything evaporates you can't even tell it snowed.

I wouldn't move here unless you make 150000 plus a year. Housing is ridiculous. Traffic is a nightmare. The airport is in western Kansas. Good luck finding solitude in the mountains, and the worst friggin drivers you've ever seen in your life.

I wouldn't move here unless you make 150000 plus a year. Housing is ridiculous. Traffic is a nightmare. The airport is in western Kansas. Good luck finding solitude in the mountains, and the worst friggin drivers you've ever seen in your life.
I disagree....yea I do well but, the economies doing great. Housings only bad compared to what it was when I first moved here not everywhere else.

It sucks compared to what it was cause it's a thriving city that people from all over are moving too.

Wait is this one of those "fuck I'm gonna tell everyone or blows here" threads now. ..mybad I'm slow on the uptake bro lol

Well either way someone will take the job and they are coming from another state.

CO is pretty sweet. Try to live near the job for sure, commuting is taking a hit from the economic boom there no question about it. A few years in a row now of nothing but construction cranes all over Denver building giant apartment buildings and lofts, retail space below. It's a little nuts. And yeah the living costs are rising but it's still nowhere near what you see in San Francisco, but of course nothing is.

No ocean. But there's an ocean of mountains.

Fittest state in the nation -- think of it as the opposite of the Midwest and the South. Plenty of outdoors stuff to do, in town or the wilderness. Hot chicks inline skating on bike paths. Rock climbing and mountaineering, 54 peaks over 14,000 ft.

But it's getting way too crowded. In fact, it sucks. Don't go.

Back