• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

While you fat fucks...

Poirot

Swollen Member
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Were eating get Pizza and shit, I've been cutting like a MOTHERFUCKING ROCKSTAR.

My diet is spot on, I'm down over 32lbs....

I've not done any juice....not a drop.

I'm leaning the fuck out, destined to look like Armstrong.

I've got mass, 17's are plenty...I've been riding my new MTB 50 miles a weekend....

But the biggest reason I'm down on weight is I got out from behind that desk and started working again.

Physical shit....I fucking love it....

When I hit 220, I'm back on the train, until then, DIET, RIDE, DIET.

This motherfucker is out.

sent from my DEA work phone

Here's dinner..

b3ac321fe2dd9dc00f93b1e1df3de082.jpg

50 miles on a weekend mountain biking?

Seriously question, are there hills?

If you are doing a lot of climbing for those 50 miles you are a beast.

Post up some progress pic so i can feel good about myself....jk but seriously post a pics. Just leave that ugly mug outta it. Thats an instant boner kill

Dang bro, congrats. Where were you at before starting the trim?

Ive been considering getting a mtb. Need more cardio and ive always loved bikes.

I lost 45lbs a couple years ago. Did 20min cardio a day and lifted ate pretty clean. It's a good feeling congrats brother.

Sadly malfeasance indirectly called me a fatty in the nicest way possible so its in my near future as well.. :/ it cut me deep. Real deep.

I use to road bike at least 25 miles every Saturday. Not only for the exercise but just to get out of the house and somewhat away from it all. I would ride down old hardly traveled roads not only for the lack of traffic but also for the peace and quiet.

IML Gear Cream!
No nose candy, except for 2 weekends ago..

The terrain is rolling but it's all dirt...

No pics yet, I'm a hideous...

I'm 6'3" and maxed at 282...today I was 250...

I'm drinking get a shit ton of water but mainly it's the cardio from work as well as a routine.

I left my partnership in October and haven't done shit except for fatten up like a Thanksgiving turkey.

Now I can see abs, pecs and my cock looks 3" longer...

I'm ready to lean out

Workout partner or lady partner? If its the lady that sucks to hear bud. But atleast your rich and got a motorcycle.

50 miles on a weekend mountain biking?

Seriously question, are there hills?

If you are doing a lot of climbing for those 50 miles you are a beast.

50 miles on a bike ant shit. I ride over a 100 miles a week. I could sleep ride 50.

Were eating get Pizza and shit, I've been cutting like a MOTHERFUCKING ROCKSTAR.

My diet is spot on, I'm down over 32lbs....

I've not done any juice....not a drop.

I'm leaning the fuck out, destined to look like Armstrong.

I've got mass, 17's are plenty...I've been riding my new MTB 50 miles a weekend....

But the biggest reason I'm down on weight is I got out from behind that desk and started working again.

Physical shit....I fucking love it....

When I hit 220, I'm back on the train, until then, DIET, RIDE, DIET.

This motherfucker is out.

"While you fat fucks....." Sounds like you like you were one of those fat fucks eating the same junk before you decided to lean out....lol! 😄😄😄

Thanks Seattle. I had it wrong btw, Mr. Gump was more of a man...he ran...you biked. ;)

That's my Little brother.

Little slow in the head..

But he could run like the wind...

a2b2428656c5c2544433f3759777da3f.jpg

You forgot to mention that you have millions of dollars and have a 13 inch cock. None of which is true.
You are correct....sadly you are right...

An estimate of my current assets are under $700k....which includes real estate, 401k, investments and cash on hand.

My cock is only 5" flaccid....prolly 7" erect, who knows, who cares, your mom loves it.

Aw, it's easy to see the fat, bloated broke dicks in here....

Aw, it's easy to see the fat, bloated broke dicks in here....

For me and my my comment, it's all in fun....but with that comment, you sound like my wife if I ask her if she has gained a couple pounds.....gets all defensive and has a pissy mood.....bro, you kind of set yourself up for a few jokes.....ease up some.

P-dog...you need to grill with lump hardwood charcoal. 1) its cheaper 2) lasts longer 3)food tastes soo much better on it. And you dont get that charcoal heartburn.

Back