• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Total Newbie here

crzymoe

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright. I have lurked around long enough.

Been lifting for YEARS now. Have a personal trainer and a dietician. Had back surgery two years ago which left me needing some help in training and diet.

Now I don't want to stop. I am addicted to getting bigger.

29 yrs old
5'9"
215lbs
BF % around 18

Working on getting the BF down a bit more before i start my first ever cycle.

Welcome, bro. Great stats for never having cycled. Like you said, get that BF down and assess if you want to use AAS. If you decide to go that route, makes sure to look at the stickies on this forum. They will help you lay out a cycle. Good luck man!

Welcome, bro. Great stats for never having cycled. Like you said, get that BF down and assess if you want to use AAS. If you decide to go that route, makes sure to look at the stickies on this forum. They will help you lay out a cycle. Good luck man!

Thanks man. The plan is to be patient and wait till i am 100% ready. Without a doubt this site has some great info to use.

Welcome to ASF brother!

welcome! 4 sure between the stickies and the guys here your questions will b answered correctly!

WELCOME to ASF bro, we're happy to have you here and your deisre to get bigger fits right in.

Back