• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dr wants early test, will my results be low enough?

malfeasance

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok, so I was using and abusing testosterone, went as high as a gram recently, but it was only 200 mg Test C and the other 800 was TPP, which clears faster.

Last pin was Apr 26, almost a month ago.

16 days of nothing, nada, zip.

On May 12, I pinned 100 mg Test C.

8 days of nothing.

My libido started to lag, so last Friday 5/20, I pinned 200 mg Test C, and, to get it going (hey, it's the weekend!) I added 100 mg Test Prop.

Now it's three days later. Of course the libido is great, but the dr called and wants early blood test.

Surprise!

Dr. expects to see less than 700 at the end of the week.

Should I put it off, or would my blood levels be down sufficiently by 5/27?

I suppose I can schedule a blood test and kind of see for myself, but I was hoping somebody might know by looking at my pinning schedule above.

Yea mine pulled the same shit. He refilled my scripts and said "I need labs in 2 weeks" WTF doc! So I guess I wont have a TRT doc much longer. Im on blast right now and did private labs today. I bet my test is through the roof. Fucker is charging too much now anyway. 120.00 for HCG? 110.00 for test? WTF. That double what is was a year ago.

Being on TRT you should know what you tend to test at 200mg Test.

When tested 7 days after a pin of 200mg Test C and 100mg Test P I'd expect 900-1300ng/dl.

3g of milk thistle a day, start at 7 days prior to the blood work, 4.5g day before and 6g on the day.*

It supposed to bring levels of exogenous testosterone way down.*

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

I would say you are going to be over 700. Like Dannie said I'm thinking 900 on the low end. I'm trt myself so go in the afternoon and eat and sleep like shit 24 hours before. Or just reschedule a week later and you should be fine.

200mg a week script puts me at 1000 t so you should definitely wait

200mg a week script puts me at 1000 t so you should definitely wait

Listen to heckler.

200 puts me around exactly the same (1000-1100).

Reschedule it. Say you accidentally scheduled it during your wife's OB appointment and that won't work. :coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
I recently started 500mg weekly test cyp and 50g of winny daily cycle
I pinned myself 3x and got the call from the Dr my levels were 763 and they want it to be 500 so I have to retest in 4-6 weeks.

Obviously I can't risk blowing up the test..
What should I do? How long will it take to clear?
I don't wanna stop cycle so can I take another roid still get the benefits and not blow the blood test up?
Help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back