• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fucking mail man

shortTimer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
delivered my package somewhere on my street but not at my house..
i hope they get it figured out and some dick head doesn't open it.
mail man had one job. how did he miss my house?

I had exact same thing happen I tracked that fucker down ASAP.lol I was scared as fuck that they did t open it and take it in..If I were you I would ask the mailman were the hell he took it and go knock on there door NOW..

Happened to me as well. Neighbor just brought me my package back, as I have done for him multiple times. Not sure why the postal worker can't read a couple of numbers.

Luckily I knew it was coming and tracked my mailman down when it wasn't there and caught the people because they would have opened it..

A rental box solves this problem. Mine even emails me when a package arrives.

awe shit i found it.. go figure the mail man dropped it at the one vacant house like 7 houses down.. the people are not here for the summer yet.
i started going door to door. i went to an old lady first and she said those people never get mail and they did today.
i was like bingo. i love old ladies

i just about freaked out. my neighbors seem like assholes and yuppys.
not my banging hot neighbor tho. she can receive my package any day

I'd be more worried if the mail man was looking jerked and ran

IML Gear Cream!
Good thing my yard takes up the entire road where I live on. Don't end up with these problems.

If a neighbor opened something not in there name or address, that wouldnt hold up in court would it?

If a neighbor opened something not in there name or address, that wouldnt hold up in court would it?

i know its a felony to fuck with other peoples mail. but if they opened it and found something illegal. i don't know how that would hold up.
to many technicalities i think they would get the shaft.. you could probably play it off

It's not illegal to order steroids online. How the hell would your neighbor know if you had a prescription or not. Is he just going to call the cops on a whim? That you might be a druggy? I think not.

Worst case scenario dude opens the pack, freaks out. Doesn't know whats in it, junks it. Shouldn't have opened it in the first place. Finaly, Never came to his door.

Glad you found it. I'd be freaking out as well.

worst part about it is my wife did allot of research and decided she wanted var.. so i ordered her some and a few things for me... so when it didn't show up it tripped her out..
she is happy at the gym now. and i got my npp so i won't kill anyone yet

Fuck i hope this does not happen to me :roflmao:

Im surrounded with old, sad neighbors who enjoy calling the police out for "a bit of drama and something to do" lol.

Im sure they would expect UG lab tren suspension to be not prescribed gear ;)

That cunt also didn't deliver my kratom on time today. It's a new guy... Should I be worried?

Fuck i hope this does not happen to me :roflmao:

Im surrounded with old, sad neighbors who enjoy calling the police out for "a bit of drama and something to do" lol.

Im sure they would expect UG lab tren suspension to be not prescribed gear ;)

As long as they don't look like this you are g2g

ed46cdbd6112ab0cc16f8e679650412d.jpg

Fucking up deliveries is a known tactic for the mailman to get his foot in the door with the lady of the house. He knew that house was vacant. He's trying to fuck your wife bro. Confront him and report back

They hire idiots now days for cheap replacements around here..my fuckin mail was everywhere along with me receiving others..had to rent a box..it helped..havnt had an issue since..

15% off code unlisted
www.steroidforyou.com
I do not condone the use of AAS ..Please do the proper research needed

Yesterday i was waiting for a pack at a buddies house, i know when the guy comes and tracking said out for delivery, guy walks up, sticks mail in box and starts to leave, i say " hey, Don't you have a package for this address?" he says "no" i say " how about you check one of those packs in your bag" " o yea, here it is" fuckin idiot. I stalk that fucker down and get my shit.

Back