• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Preventing/postponing Dementia

Minimack

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Dementia runs in my family and my father is trying to prevent/postpone it as long as possible. This man is a beast at almost 60 at 5'8" 190lbs 10% body fat. He is on trt and has been trying everything to maintain his mental function. He just ordered some MK-677 and RAD-140 for some research. Has anyone used these supplements or any others to help with neuroprotection? And at what protocol?

I have no clue. But ive read that therea certain type of exotic mushrooms that are really good for brain functioning. Nothong trippy or anything of that matter just some neat strains that supposodly help repair the brain in certain ways. It has been a long time since i had read this so sorry for the vague response. But look into it.

Hey any ideas are appreciated so now for some magic mushrooms research

There are drugs but he will probably loose his drivers license if he starts on them.
Make sure he exercises his mind: puzzles, classes, etc.
Good luck

Thanks yeah I got him that brain games app for his iPad, and he plays that thing religiously to help

You should look into Cerebrolysin

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Some studies have been done with coconut oil and MCT oil that shows a slowing of dementia. This study was done on 22 men and women ranging from ages 65-85. It also showed that women benefited most from this. 40ml a day of coconut oil was used in conjunction with MCT oil. Once I find the study I will post the links. One was done in Cambridge and the other done in Spain. The one done in Spain is briefly summarized in English but the whole article is in Spanish.

Ketosis works wonders for preventing dementia. The brain actually prefers ketones to glucose for fuel, you don't need to turn to drugs every time.

Back