• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Least and most favorite body part to workout?

Dannie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Lately I started hating my Chest workouts (Chest and Back super-sets to be precise). I don't look forward to gym time, get headaches and really don't feel like lifting.

Fav body parts to exercise are:
1. Legs (Quads & Hams)
2. Triceps

Calves are my all time fav body part to exercise however due to lack of equipment I only work them out every 2 months or so when I visit my fam and go back to my old gym.
DC style 5s controlled negative movement followed by 15s negative hold, to be performed at seated or standing calf raise machine.

Last edited:
Anyone on here works out?
I really don't like any of it right now . I go through the motions and get it done. Maybe it's all the food I eat. Fix this please steroids are supposed to make everything better.

Even though quads are one of my strong body parts I hate training them, takes so much outta me I usually have to take the next day off. 15-20 sets for quads and usually around 10 for hams on the same day.

Favorite is shoulders.

I hate direct chest workouts. I enjoy just about everything else. Shoulders/Back is my favorite.

I like working my cock out the most. I dont really have a muscle I dont like working out.

I hate legs & its easy to see in person..

In highschool i loved squating ,,dealifting & power cleaning heavy weights..now in my 40s its like fuck ..everytime i go heavy i fuck up something & laid up for a wk or more..my back is shot anyway..so are knees & hips.....so now i just go light & through the motions...getti old sucks ,,especially whe u tortured your body the 1st 40+yrs

Use more machines on legs now days..still hate doing legs though.. chest & arms ed FTW

15% off code unlisted
www.steroidforyou.com
I do not condone the use of AAS ..Please do the proper research needed

right now i hate my shoulders because one is killing me. Going through some PT for this. I agree with Unlisted....getting old sux

least favorite legs :p.Favorite all upper body.Back chest shoulders

- - - Updated - - -

least favorite legs :p.Favorite all upper body.Back chest shoulders

IML Gear Cream!
Back. I wish I could effectively lat pull and deadlift everyday!

Back