• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Contest td and nice surprise

rside

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guys this shipped quick and nice and thankyou for letting me experience this great service and product.The packaging is quality and tasty as well.I have a nice assortment to try out and to get the summer cycle blast going with.
Npp,test c,dbol,melonotan and some hcg for down the road.I have to say these vials are really nice and the tabs are even nicer and pressed professionally.I am impressed all the way around with the quality here.This dbol i am looking forward to as i have had so many shit experiences with this compound in quality and i have heard good things of psl orals so i am looking forward to a proper kick start.I cant get over how nice and clean the products are though..great.
I will be leaving reviews as i use each product and i have a feeling it will be satisfactory.

:clapping:Good deal

Guys this shipped quick and nice and thankyou for letting me experience this great service and product.The packaging is quality and tasty as well.I have a nice assortment to try out and to get the summer cycle blast going with.
Npp,test c,dbol,melonotan and some hcg for down the road.I have to say these vials are really nice and the tabs are even nicer and pressed professionally.I am impressed all the way around with the quality here.This dbol i am looking forward to as i have had so many shit experiences with this compound in quality and i have heard good things of psl orals so i am looking forward to a proper kick start.I cant get over how nice and clean the products are though..great.
I will be leaving reviews as i use each product and i have a feeling it will be satisfactory.

:clapping:Good deal

I can promise u won't be disappointed in the Dbol bro.!! If u had bad experiences in the past....prepare for a PROPER Dbol kick.!!! Dosage up.to you but I found that even though they're only 10mg each they have a donkey kick to them.!! As in u should feel it real good and get that sense of well being...immediate strength...all the good effects of Dbol...personally I did not bloat at all...no puffy soft muscle...my muscle is dense and rock hard I had ONLY a minus 3-4lbs when I finished oral kick...if that tells ya how little water I retained... alot including myself have seen the massive gains on Dbol drift away for the most part but not with these PSL Bol's...keep us updated brother.!!!

Brother you wont be disappointed. Im keeping this brief. Just had tooth extraction.. so. Kinda fucked up. And no pain meds. Thank you for the review. Please keep us updated

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

No problem..Not looking forward to that my self,The teeth are calling.

Looking forward to your feedback! Keep us updated please.. want to know the good, the bad, the ugly.. not to ugly (haha) ! Dont want to scare away the women and children..

Back