• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Humatrope from drugs gear

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anybody try this brand from drugs gear ? Humatrope , it is roughly $500 for 74 ius I believe , I know it is pricey but if it is legit real pharmgrade it is worth every penny to me . That is IF IT IS LEGIT !!!! Can anybody give any thoughts , maybe even the gentlemen from Drugs Gear , I believe his name is Alan

Drugs Gear's products are real and Alan will stand behind everything he sells. I'd send him a PM (DrugsGear) with any questions in case he doesn't see this, or post your question in the forum.

Last edited:
Humatrope needs to be kept COLD at all times 36-46 degrees
so that means before and after its mixed

Ok thanks , maybe nobody has talked about there experiences is because it is a little pricey and people don't want to pay that kind of money , but if it is legit , I have no problem spending more . They also have Canadian Peptide HGH .

i wouldnt take a chance on anything that always needed to be kept cold. unless you got it from the pharmacy or hospital yourself.
even if the source shipped it on dry ice, how do you know he got it cold or they many hands it went through before it got to you

i wouldnt take a chance on anything that always needed to be kept cold. unless you got it from the pharmacy or hospital yourself.
even if the source shipped it on dry ice, how do you know he got it cold or they many hands it went through before it got to you
Rite , that's a good point . Oh well scratch that , starting my Pharmacom Growth , but as much as I like there products , I am not sure there growth matches there aas .

Does anyone know if Humatrope really needs to be kept refrigerated BEFORE reconstituting? I'm reading conflicting things on the web about this, and was hoping someone with experience could chime in with a definitive answer. Thanks in advance for any help.

Does anyone know if Humatrope really needs to be kept refrigerated BEFORE reconstituting? I'm reading conflicting things on the web about this, and was hoping someone with experience could chime in with a definitive answer. Thanks in advance for any help.
I just read this in the manual. It DOES need to be kept refrigerated even before reconstitution.
How would you ever really know how it is stored before you get it. I thought about getting some myself, but I just changed my mind.

The Somatropin box clearly says to keep refrigerated. DG is good and Alan will definitely take care of you!

$500 ??You can get it cheaper.

Anybody try this brand from drugs gear ? Humatrope , it is roughly $500 for 74 ius I believe , I know it is pricey but if it is legit real pharmgrade it is worth every penny to me . That is IF IT IS LEGIT !!!! Can anybody give any thoughts , maybe even the gentlemen from Drugs Gear , I believe his name is Alan

Back