• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Injectable winstrol upon request

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Since we have a fairly new/popular female forum I'll be offering injectable winstrol if enough women are interested. Injectable winstrol is superior to oral (for women) if you you are looking for the enhanced nitrogen retention without the increased free Testosterone from the SHGB binding characteristic when taken oral. More muscle and less facial hair on my woman sounds like a deal to me. Anyone interested just bump the thread.

What mg/ml will you make it at? Or is that also upon request?

I'd rather make a big batch of something that the majority wants obviously. 50mg/ml is the norm. I'm not sure if that is geared towards women though. Also water is harsh when injected. I'm not even sure why winstrol is mainly sold as an injectable in water. If any of you guys have injected water based TNE you know it isn't fun. I'll make whatever MG you want in oil or water. But it has to be sensible. I can only go so high before stuff starts to crash or be painful. But I can go as low as you want obviously. I've had a hard enough time getting my preworkouts oils to hold in suspension using regular oil. I'm just trying to find out what people are looking for. I'll make what you want, but you have to realize certain guidelines have to be followed. Their is a ceiling but no basement if you get my meaning.

Last edited:
What oil would you?

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk

On hand I have pharmaceutical grade MCT, Coconut oil, EO, and anything available at the local Supermarket like olive oil and grapeseed oil. Once it's filtered it's all the same, USP grade.

I'd be interested if others are going to be enough for you to batch some. Keep updated!

I'd be interested if others are going to be enough for you to batch some. Keep updated!

I can make a small batch no problem. No ones contacted me yet. Maybe I'll have to kick some bushes...no pun intended...:(

I would try some out if it's in oil, I heard water based hurts but I pin water based test no problem so go figure.

Back