• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Member (not to the board)

BulknCut

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been reading the forum for awhile now and thought it was time to actually join the forum. Bought from a few current sponsors and a few others who are not longer here. Over my experiences have been positive and have learn more here than I ever could have on my own.

About me: Been active and into sports most of my life and played college basketball. Started lifting seriously in my late 20's and have been running cycles for the last 4 years. I'm 39yrs 6'5" 235 lbs, low bf. I also get lab done regularly.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you guys and to continue learning.

Welcome to the board!

Welcome brother

The Steriodsfax family would like to welcome you to ASF. If you have any questions please feel free to pm myself or anyone of our SF reps.

Greetings and Welcome
I reckon u now the stickies and such
Glad u made that plunge
Enjoy

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

On behalf of PSL I would like to welcome you to ASF. Have a great day.. please read the rules .

Welcome

15% off code unlisted
www.steroidforyou.com
I do not condone the use of AAS ..Please do the proper research needed

Back