• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hair Growth on cycle temporary?

elit3keraed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I've been skimming Google for the last hour or so and can't seem to find an actual answer. It's usually just an article talking about how facial hair growth in women is caused by steroids.

Anyways, a buddy of mine swears his gf was growing a damn near full beard on a heavy cycle, but after discontinuing it, the hair went away. I was always under the impression that facial hair growth in women was a permanent side effect. Yet here is someone claiming it's merely temprorary. They've also claimed their friends wives all have had the same issue and it's resolved itself off cycle.

Anyone have any literature on this or personal reports to back up the claim it's temporary? I guess it makes sense if you decrease androgens, hair growth will slow, but ive always heard it was still going to continue to grow once the follicles began producing the darker/thicker hair vs the "peach fuzz"

I have experienced this before. I was on test c and by the end of my cycle I noticed darker hair growth on my upper lip and under my chin. However it went away weeks after cycling off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can understand it because I grow a shit load of hair on my chest and back now. Biggest pitfall of test lol.

My wife was just bitching 2days ago that my small patch of hair just under collar now is all down my back. Of course it was another jab because she found my stash of Test-c about a week ago. Lol

Any extra hair that's showed up on me on cycle has stuck around...
I'm also Mediterranean descent and around 40 yrs old so.. ymmv

Fascinating! I assumed it would be permanent too but maybe off cycle as T and DHT both plummet, the follicles turn back off. Perhaps there's a trigger level for some of those cells where a high DHT turns them on but a middling maintenance level is required to keep them running?

My own extra hair growth on the chest and face have been permanent.

IML Gear Cream!
I think it's dependent on how long you let it go on for... if the growth started recently then she backed off the dose or stopped then so would the hair...if it happened and the cycle was still going for several more weeks, it may not be reversible... BUT there are meds such as the spironolactone that help with it and typically prescribed for hirsutism in women... I guess it all depends on each person... maybe background has something to do with it as well...plus age plays a role too.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Back