• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Different gear in one pin?

IR0NASSAULT

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just curious if it would be ok to mix different gear in a single injection to reduce the amount of injections. I assume it would be ok since you can get hybrid gear but you know what they say about people that assume.

This may have accidentally ended up in my glute after a fall.....

attachment.php

Attachments

• Z-line Secret~Weapon.jpg
    Z-line Secret~Weapon.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 245
Just curious if it would be ok to mix different gear in a single injection to reduce the amount of injections. I assume it would be ok since you can get hybrid gear but you know what they say about people that assume.

Ya bro, it's ok. This is just an assumption but I'm pretty sure 90% of the guys on here do this. allot of us stick to 3cc's max for one pin in the injection area.

God damn that looks good I have some of that prop and tren myself

Ya bro, it's ok. This is just an assumption but I'm pretty sure 90% of the guys on here do this. allot of us stick to 3cc's max for one pin in the injection area.

bump ^^^

Lol

I could frame that pic and hang it on the wall. Hmmmm........

attachment.php

I want to run this to end my 20 week eq, test, deca, more test, dbol, cycle I am planning.

winny masteron are both dht derivatives. Never ran either, jus askin u y u would use both. what would be the benefit running both? one or the other is what ive understood.

I almost think you could run mast with any cycle. Keep your dick up and your bloat down... haha

he he he

attachment.php

I have had some swirly looking stuff in some of my syringes also. Looked pretty freaking weird the first time I did it but it works fine.
Sometimes vial to vial is even differant and separates a bit. But you have quite the concoction there my friend.LOL

It's just fine. Does anyone wanna elaborate on drawing multiple compounds into one pin for him? Make sure you're not injecting too much in the smaller sites, otherwise you should be fine! Most people do this when stacking compounds, always better to have less injects if possible.

attachment.php
Love that pretty pattern of colors! That milky winny though... YURK!

3 in ur glute? i always stuck to 2. everytime i pin mast and tren in the same inj, i get the "cough of death" aka tren cough, really bad. so i do the tren w/ prop in one spot and mast and winny in the other, but i always do the tren shot last incase i get the cough, i already have the other shot out of the way.

have been runing 2 compounds in one pin.. but just because i could only fill in 2ml.
so i think its no problem. just go on :):winkfinger:

Absolutely no problem mixing Gearzzzzz
Best lava lamp I had was tren,prop,suspension :)

Just to elaborate on rainiers request-
Simply draw from one vial...pull the plunger back leaving air to push into the next vial...withdraw from that vial...and if running 3 compounds repeat again. Process is really no different then withdrawing once from only one vial in regards to pushing air into the vial to create back pressure. I've also found that when pulling with an 18g sometimes back pressure is not even neccssary.

3 in ur glute? i always stuck to 2. everytime i pin mast and tren in the same inj, i get the "cough of death" aka tren cough, really bad. so i do the tren w/ prop in one spot and mast and winny in the other, but i always do the tren shot last incase i get the cough, i already have the other shot out of the way.

3mL or 2mL. Varies person to person, depends if you're a small guy, have big glutes, etc.. 2.5mL in the glute should be fine for most people.

Absolutely no problem mixing Gearzzzzz
Best lava lamp I had was tren,prop,suspension :)

Just to elaborate on rainiers request-
Simply draw from one vial...pull the plunger back leaving air to push into the next vial...withdraw from that vial...and if running 3 compounds repeat again. Process is really no different then withdrawing once from only one vial in regards to pushing air into the vial to create back pressure. I've also found that when pulling with an 18g sometimes back pressure is not even necessary.
Just follow what Dath said.

Lately I've been having issues with swelling and injection site pain so I've been keeping my pins down to 1cc. So 3ml=3 pins. It's a waste of pins I know but I have plenty and afterwards I don't feel like I just put a gallon of cooking oil in my delt.

Back