• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Pho

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'd fuck a three fingered amputee mamasan for the recipe.

Ill see what I can do my sister owned one of the shops. BUT I want pics of the deed.

I'm pretty sure it's cheaper to just get it at a restaurant. I looked it up one time and there is so much different stuff you would end up spending twice as much.

Pho is my shit. My buddy in high school was Vietnamese and his family had a restaurant. Pho all day errrrr day.

What the fuck is pho

Brah... U srs??

It's the new meat at chipotle

1e00e6918c7785fc83802a02344de46a.jpg

It literally just came out this week. Do you have chipotle in your city???

Last edited:
It came out this week. Do you have chipotle in your city??

I'm not eating at that disease spreading company. I'd rather inject RC Labs prop

Google.

Attachments

• what-pho-type-620x420.jpg
    what-pho-type-620x420.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 22
Chicken is where it's at.

Blasphemy! Double beef AKA doo darra beet
Haha, beef is good to! Double meat, you know what's up. Just had some today. Well yesterday.

3b443005ea6cddfed7041acc87aacddb.jpg

Haha, beef is good to! Double meat, you know what's up. Just had some today. Well yesterday.

3b443005ea6cddfed7041acc87aacddb.jpg
Awesome. I don't even order anymore. For two years I walk in sit down and they bring me two glasses of tea and double beef pho. Sometimes they give it to me free lol.

Awesome. I don't even order anymore. For two years I walk in sit down and they bring me two glasses of tea and double beef pho. Sometimes they give it to me free lol.
Sounds like you found a great place! It's hard to find a good pho place with good service.

Get Shredded!
Way to ruin it ya big jerks.

Chipotles newest meat..

Havent ha chipotle in several months. Shoot me

My gf can make it, shits not the same as a real pho house tho

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

Yeah comes in little slices on a place as like a side. You add it to the soup as you eat and the heat of the hot water cooks it a little.
Or eat it cold like you have a pair.

Back