• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who has ran igf-lr3?

AKchiver

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What source? What dosage have you ran? Anybody got blood work to show legitimacy? I am wanting to run it with my next blast. Any info would be appreciated!

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

when used correctly its a great GDA....

What is ur opinion of correctly. I've read different views of how to run it. 20-40mcg post workout. Some say bilaterally some say it doesn't matter. I've read that if u take to much your muscle won't absorb it all and you intestines will cause they have the most receptors in the body.

What is ur opinion of correctly. I've read different views of how to run it. 20-40mcg post workout. Some say bilaterally some say it doesn't matter. I've read that if u take to much your muscle won't absorb it all and you intestines will cause they have the most receptors in the body.

right after the last set pin 40-50mcg to start....IM any muscle doeesnt matter ,..its in your blood stream and gone befoe you flush the pin down the toilet....chase it with a 12oz gatorade 7g leucine 7g micronized creatine in the Gatorade...eat whole foods meak 45 min later with complex carbs in it..2 weeks on 2 weeks off..increase dose as you go to 70-80mcg..

right after the last set pin 40-50mcg to start....IM any muscle doeesnt matter ,..its in your blood stream and gone befoe you flush the pin down the toilet....chase it with a 12oz gatorade 7g leucine 7g micronized creatine in the Gatorade...eat whole foods meak 45 min later with complex carbs in it..2 weeks on 2 weeks off..increase dose as you go to 70-80mcg..

After? I always tried to pin right before I walk in the gym

I've been using 50 MCG before the gym.

Could be in my head but it seems I have way more endurance and strength as opposed to not using it prework out

Could be in my head but it seems I have way more endurance and strength as opposed to not using it prework out

Its known for causing crazy ass pumps.

Im thinking of doing s2h method with 2 wk on 2 wk off. No experience with igf lr3 but have been researching for months.

IML Gear Cream!

Its known for causing crazy ass pumps.

Im thinking of doing s2h method with 2 wk on 2 wk off. No experience with igf lr3 but have been researching for months.

I've always done post workout injections like Scott said.

I can definitely tell that my recovery is quicker and I lean out a bit if, the IGF is legit of course.

Might try pre workout once to see if I can notice an increase in pumps and endurance though.

Any problems with hypo? I had a couple hypo moments with mk (was on it 4+ months). At least I know my igf was higherish

Nope. I use intra workout carbs and eat immediately after injection to take advantage of the nutrient repartitoning aspect though so I dont really get a chance to go hypo.

I've always wanted to try igf, very badly actually. Can't justify the $$

Anybody gonna plug a source?

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

Lr3, dnp, and sdrol worry me too much to try. They all seem like extreme sides to me.

Peptide Sciences
IMR
Only legit PEPs I use

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

Peptide Sciences
IMR
Only legit PEPs I use

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

Word thanks brother, I use imr for research Chems already. I know those r g2g

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

Back