• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

More bunk gear AGAIN

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I posted yesterday , bunk growth , and today ANOTHER blood result of bunk gear for testosterone . Not going to name the source , just go to lab test section . I know most sponsors on here want to the rite thing because it's there reputation . I am going for bloods next week , however I mix 4 difference brands ( sponsors ) together in my pins , in case one is bunk and one is underdosed , ect . So it would be hard for me to give any review . My Pharmacom growth should be in soon , I will definite share my results . Anybody have feedback using Pharmatropin ?

You didn't see the follow up? The growth wasn't bunk. You kill me.

Ugh. You remind me of certain people at Burning Man mixing every known drug together in a big mess -- X, coke, lsd, more X, special K, DMT, molly, super awesome X, more molly, whatever. Since half the shit is shit, or bath salts, the highs are often imaginary. And you can't count on the potency of anything anyone gives you no matter how effusive the testimony.

Stick with one vial, use it for the appropriate time, get bloods and don't have confusion about what is causing what. What if something gives you an infection? Or tachycardia? Or whatever? Mix gears only after you have confidence in each one, or at least the ones already in use before adding anything extra.

You didn't see the follow up? The growth wasn't bunk. You kill me.
No I didn't see the follow up , and if the growth was not bunk , I am glad to here that , that is great news . I reported what was posted , a lot the the guys and or kids are afraid of the bully's around here and do not want to voice there opinion , I am not I need nothing from nobody .. However I AM not out to discredit a source at all , and sometimes a source gets a unjustified bad rap , and times they are just snakes looking to profit off the kids .

To be fair to the sponsor , it looks like it was a legitimate fuck up and they are scrambling to make everything rite , I don't think it is a bad source , so I do want to be fair . However these things like bad raws can't happen , because if it happens again , guys are going to say fuck this .

I posted yesterday , bunk growth , and today ANOTHER blood result of bunk gear for testosterone . Not going to name the source , just go to lab test section . I know most sponsors on here want to the rite thing because it's there reputation . I am going for bloods next week , however I mix 4 difference brands ( sponsors ) together in my pins , in case one is bunk and one is underdosed , ect . So it would be hard for me to give any review . My Pharmacom growth should be in soon , I will definite share my results . Anybody have feedback using Pharmatropin ?
uploadfromtaptalk1463837277914.jpguploadfromtaptalk1463837291581.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Back