• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Free Food Friday (Free fries at McD)

​It's beach and pool season why tempt everyone!!

You bout a sauce to get free fries? You cheap fuck, lol.

Ya it was. He's a connoisseur I can understand it though. The Jew blood is thick with this one. Fuck McDonald's, I say get them for whatever you can.

When I go there to stuff my face, it almost cost me twenty bucks. 20 bucks for McDonald's, Fuck you.

Ya it was. He's a connoisseur I can understand it though. The Jew blood is thick with this one. Fuck McDonald's, I say get them for whatever you can.

When I go there to stuff my face, it almost cost me twenty bucks. 20 bucks for McDonald's, Fuck you.
but dude, with that $20 spent you get a free colon cleanse.

im a grown ass man i don't eat that shit..

or so i thought. running late this morning had to grab a few mcmufins. only fucking place open near the building I'm working at.
fml

but dude, with that $20 spent you get a free colon cleanse.
That is very true. For my cheat meal I'll get a Big Mac, 3 cheeseburgers, two McChickens large fry large Coke.

When all said and done it reminds me why I don't go to McDonald's.

#Blowout

How much do they weigh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know that you are jerking me around, however, they weighed in at 3.95 ounces and they should be 3.9 ounces. Very close, I was surprised!

Attachments

• mcd.jpg
    mcd.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 12
IML Gear Cream!
And here I am thinking that I was helping the ASF community while getting bashed by everyone!:(

And here I am thinking that I was helping the ASF community while getting bashed by everyone!:(

Naw brother!! Keep them coming!! I enjoy reading these updates. For real. Very entertaining for me.

Your doing gods work.

Ah hell. I wasn't meaning to be like that. Was just poking a little fun is all. Keep them tricks coming.

Keep it coming, the scale too!

Everything you post, I don't put in my body and it reminds me why. That said, it's entertaining! Now get some healthy food on that scale and put it to good use.

LowT

Keep it coming, the scale too!

Everything you post, I don't put in my body and it reminds me why. That said, it's entertaining! Now get some healthy food on that scale and put it to good use.

LowT

I normally eat healthy. After the "Twinkie Diet Professor" posted his study, I loosened up my diet and got "reckless" post workout.

My results have been positive since it hasn't effected my health or body composition, but my mental health improved since there are no longer "bad foods."

It also allows me to be normal in social settings, since almost all social settings involve food.

Back