PDA

View Full Version : Anavar Dosages for Women

VTX
05-19-2016, 06:01 PM
I was looking for advice for a starting dosage of VAR for my wife. She is fit and trains 5 days a week. We are both 50 years old and I use AAS. Of course she is experiencing some of the fat in locations where women store fat. I bought some VAR and she is ready to try it. She is not fat by any means and wears a small in clothing and is 5' 3" tall. I was thinking 10mg ED to start or is this to much.

REHH
05-20-2016, 02:24 AM
My wife is 50 too, she's run var three times at 10mg/ divided 5mgx2 day, 4 to 6 week cycles with good results. She's running test at 20mg week of test E, 1 pin/wk now and loving the feeling and performance increase. Also 1iu hgh 5 days week. All low doses, more for replacement therapy than performance enhancement.

Just posted this pic I another thread below; 5"2' 130lb 50yrs old

AKchiver
05-20-2016, 03:27 AM
Most ppl are going to recommend starting at 5 mg Ed and not to go over 20mg without expecting sides. Personally my gf started at 10 and jumped to 20 after 3 weeks and was fine but everyone is differeny

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

AKchiver
05-20-2016, 03:28 AM
My wife is 50 too, she's run var three times at 10mg/ divided 5mgx2 day, 4 to 6 week cycles with good results. She's running test at 20mg week of test E, 1 pin/wk now and loving the feeling and performance increase. Also 1iu hgh 5 days week. All low doses, more for replacement therapy than performance enhancement.

Solid bro! I hope my old lady has an ass like that at 50.

TBJ
05-20-2016, 03:31 AM
Booty booty booty booty!

Sheriv
05-20-2016, 04:56 AM
Most ppl are going to recommend starting at 5 mg Ed and not to go over 20mg without expecting sides. Personally my gf started at 10 and jumped to 20 after 3 weeks and was fine but everyone is differeny

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

This...

The standard advice is 5mg for a first run.

I think more importanrly is make sure as much as possible that you are actually getting oxandrolone more than anything. So much bs out there.

VTX
05-20-2016, 05:00 AM

:winkfinger:

VTX
05-20-2016, 05:07 AM
I think I will start her at 10mg ED and run for a few weeks and bump to 20mg ED. Any problem with her taking the whole 10mg first thing in the morning. These pills are small and look like they would be a pain in the ass to try and cut. I know VAR has a half life of 8 hours so with the 2 a day dose would stretch out more through the day. I will also have her on Liv52DS and plan on a 12 week run. Thanks for the help

AKchiver
05-20-2016, 10:01 AM
I think I will start her at 10mg ED and run for a few weeks and bump to 20mg ED. Any problem with her taking the whole 10mg first thing in the morning. These pills are small and look like they would be a pain in the ass to try and cut. I know VAR has a half life of 8 hours so with the 2 a day dose would stretch out more through the day. I will also have her on Liv52DS and plan on a 12 week run. Thanks for the help

I would suggest taking it pre workout the. Like a couple hours before. My girl is running the last few little pill then I have liquid form that will be here soon

VTX
05-20-2016, 10:38 AM
This...

The standard advice is 5mg for a first run.

I think more importanrly is make sure as much as possible that you are actually getting oxandrolone more than anything. So much bs out there.

Yea, I agree when it comes to VAR and PRIMO i usually shy away. Pulled the trigger on some Pharmacom VAR. I been hearing a lot of good things about it. Hope it is the real deal.

Thanks

VTX
05-20-2016, 10:39 AM
I would suggest taking it pre workout the. Like a couple hours before. My girl is running the last few little pill then I have liquid form that will be here soon

Thanks sounds good