• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PharmaMix Auction TD

daktari

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First and certainly not the last TD with Pharmacomstore. All I can say is too easy. Love the process and the gear has a definite pharma grade feel. I shall provide updates after using. The Mix 1 is an equipoise/TPP/TCyp mix and they have some excellent other mixes on their site. Trust me if the quality is par with their packaging and presentation I may exclusively run Pharmacom.
c1c4a10af5faf48143b23196c9ae4355.jpg

First and certainly not the last TD with Pharmacomstore. All I can say is too easy. Love the process and the gear has a definite pharma grade feel. I shall provide updates after using. The Mix 1 is an equipoise/TPP/TCyp mix and they have some excellent other mixes on their site. Trust me if the quality is par with their packaging and presentation I may exclusively run Pharmacom.

Thanks for the update Sir!

Any updates?!

Back