• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Safe space....

irishbrah69

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What the fuck is up with all this femanism horse shit these days? Great woman wana be equal to men that's whatever but this whole safe space, triggering, gender fluid horse boococky is just crazy! I just watched this social justice warrior bullshit on YouTube and if I ever knew anyone that acted like that I'd cunt punt em into last week. SHIT don't even get me started on that Jenner phyco. Anyone else see this shit? Some professor had to publicly apologise for saying all lives matter Iinstead of black lives matter because a whole bunch of fat fucking femanazis felt that was hurtful somehow?

Body positivity too... not if your a morbidly obese fuck.

I don't understand the world anymore

This post makes me want to find a safe place.

My safe place feels very concerned.........

My 10 year old even laughs at these stupid fucks. The current college generation is a big batch of twats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've mutated into pussies. Zero guts in men today. That's one reason I love this website so much. There are so many like minded men here. Guys I can agree or disagree with, without drama.

Back