• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need help with fiancé STACK

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So my fiancé is really pushing me to help her stack. She is loving this cycle but wants to push it leaner. At 25mg of var and her constantly talking about how much better and more effective this cycle is than all the others I'm not prepared to stack another AAS. I'm out of var that isn't 25mg caps (AY) so reducing the var isn't an option. That pretty much leaves stims and thyroid meds.

My only thyroid experience comes from t4 supplementation on heavy cycles when labs have shown I was converting t4 to t3 so quickly that t4 was low. I never take stims.

She has recently gained some flexibility in her training that she previously didn't have so if she's going to play with something like Clen or t3 I guess now is the time, but I wouldn't even know where to start with me, let alone a woman.

I won't be posting public pictures but if someone that knows what they are talking about cares to help out I'll see about getting some current pics to see what it is we're dealing with.

Thanks

Your wifey is the fitness instructor right?

Is she looking to lean out more and more for fat burning stack? With her var?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Well... assuming her diet, training and cardio are on point... she could consider the old school proven fat burner... ECA stack (ephedrine 24mg, caffeine 200mg and aspirin 81mg or regular) take that twice daily...

Yes T3 is also and option if she is comfortable with adjusting her thyroid hormone herself...it's very effective. In my opinion... tapering up and down is best, especially for women. It will avoid any rebound and she will be able to keep her gains once her levels are back to natural.

Clen or Albuterol are also good choices and good addition to T3... I personally prefer Albuterol... a lot less sides and you can run straight through instead of cycling clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off... also running Albuterol or Clen with T3 will preserve her hard earned muscle...although I find that Albuterol does a much better job at it.

Well... assuming her diet, training and cardio are on point... she could consider the old school proven fat burner... ECA stack (ephedrine 24mg, caffeine 200mg and aspirin 81mg or regular) take that twice daily...

Yes T3 is also and option if she is comfortable with adjusting her thyroid hormone herself...it's very effective. In my opinion... tapering up and down is best, especially for women. It will avoid any rebound and she will be able to keep her gains once her levels are back to natural.

Clen or Albuterol are also good choices and good addition to T3... I personally prefer Albuterol... a lot less sides and you can run straight through instead of cycling clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off... also running Albuterol or Clen with T3 will preserve her hard earned muscle...although I find that Albuterol does a much better job at it.

Nice explanation....

So assuming Clen and t3, what does dosing. And protocol look like for a woman?

So assuming Clen and t3, what does dosing. And protocol look like for a woman?
Well... what I normally do is 6-8 weeks...here are 2 ways I do it and had a few other ladies do and worked well...

T3 starting dose between 12.5-20mcg (depending on what you get... liquid or tabs and what dose)

Then run that for 45 days (just over 6 weeks) with increasing the dose every 5 days till you get to 75mcg-100mcg then taper back down.... take it in the morning at once.

Day 1-5 - 12.5mcg or 20mcg (depending how dosed and if liquid or tab)
Day 6-10 - 25mcg/40mcg
Day 11-15 - 37.5mcg/60mcg
Day 16-20 - 50mcg/80mcg
Day 21-25 - 75mcg/100mcg
Day 26-30 - 50mcg/80mcg
Day 31-35 - 37.5mcg/60mcg
Day 36-40 - 25mcg/40mcg
Day 41-45 -12.5mcg/20mcg

And if she goes for clen... then I'd also start that low... in the morning, depending how it's dosed but she will need to assess her tolerance... mine is typically dosed at 25mcg... so I start at 12.5mcg for the first 2-3 days then go to 25mcg for the 11-12 days... then take 14 days off then start again for 14 days....

Also, if she wants to take it for the whole 6 weeks straight and doesn't want the 2 weeks off in between, she would need ketotifen...it will help with clearing her receptors so she doesn't build tolerance to it. She would take that at night.

Hope this helps :)

Back