• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HGH air bubbles

Nebakanezer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is it safe to inject some of these small air bubbles i keep getting in my HGH insulin syringes? Personally, i inject sub-Q. Any idea on how to remove or prevent these little cunts is welcomed

Draw it slower

Advanced Labs VIP

Sent from The 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

Push it back in if there's some then pull slower... Repeat until happy

Advanced Labs VIP

Is it safe... Yeah for the most part... Is it ideal for accurate dosing... Not really.

Advanced Labs VIP

don't worry about it. a little small bubbles will not bring harms to your body.

I purposely leave a very small air bubble at end of syringe to ensure that I don't leave any precious GH in slin pin needle even though there is no dead space...

I purposely leave a very small air bubble at end of syringe to ensure that I don't leave any precious GH in slin pin needle even though there is no dead space...

I air lock everything

Is it safe to inject some of these small air bubbles i keep getting in my HGH insulin syringes? Personally, i inject sub-Q. Any idea on how to remove or prevent these little cunts is welcomed

Avoid any veins

This is the Jew technique. I'm a sympathizer...

its safe to use, I would draw it slower.

Back