PDA

View Full Version : My gf thinks gh isn't helping her

AKchiver
05-18-2016, 12:48 PM
So I've been on gh since October, started at 2iu Ed, Stayed there for awhile and am now at 3. I have been staying lean and my joints r feeling great. I have a hard time keeping fat off as I am mostly an endomorph. I have no complaints tho.

My gf started to run it around the beginning of December. She started at .75iu Ed and has ramped up to 2iu Ed. We just got back from vacation and she was pretty lean before we left, flat stomach but no abs. She was hitting cardio hard and her diet was on point. Our diets were non existent on vaca and we both put on quite a bit of water and some fat I'm sure. When we returned we got back on diet and my weight dumped back to were I was in a week, but she did not.

I had bad swelling hands, carpel tunnel, and numbness for the first couple months of gh and she didn't have any of those side effects. She is starting to question wether or not the gh is doing anything. Any of u fem Chem experts have a lot of experience with gh wanna chime in and speak in ur experiences? We r running pharmacom gh btw

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

GearGoddess
05-18-2016, 12:57 PM
I can't speak for the brand as I don't use them... BUT

My experience with GH... she needs to look at it as a marathon not a sprint... she's just 5 months in... gh takes a while for it to "show" ...what are her expectations of the gh? That dose is typical for females who want just the overall well being, "fountain of youth " qualities and fat burning capabilities. Which she should start noticing her skin and hair as well as nails appear healthier... maybe even be told she has a "youthful glow"... that's typically the first thing... besides the tingling fingers and toes sides... some people have it and some don't. and some people take longer to respond to it... she did start low and tapered up... it all takes time

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Sheriv
05-18-2016, 02:06 PM
I don't get carpal tunnel sides. I sleep like a baby like a week in. I'm also just about 40 so gh for me is just a clock unwind...better sleep and recovery and fat burning closer to ease in my late twenties than late 30s

- - - Updated - - -

She can test her levels if she'd like to verify that's it's legitimate ...and at the end of the day if it is and she doesn't think it's working out for her..why push it.

AKchiver
05-18-2016, 03:31 PM
I can't speak for the brand as I don't use them... BUT

My experience with GH... she needs to look at it as a marathon not a sprint... she's just 5 months in... gh takes a while for it to "show" ...what are her expectations of the gh? That dose is typical for females who want just the overall well being, "fountain of youth " qualities and fat burning capabilities. Which she should start noticing her skin and hair as well as nails appear healthier... maybe even be told she has a "youthful glow"... that's typically the first thing... besides the tingling fingers and toes sides... some people have it and some don't. and some people take longer to respond to it... she did start low and tapered up... it all takes time

She understands it takes time, I was under the understanding that 2ius was as high as a female should go for regenerative and fat burning effects. She knows that it takes time and I feel like I'm just starting to really get benefits from my dosage as far as assistance in fat burning. How high have you ran it? As far as the legitimacy there is serum tests on this board for pharmacom and unfortunately the only place in the town we can get labs is at a doctor and she doesn't have insurance so it's expensive. The closest quest or Labcorp is 5 hrs away...

AKchiver
05-18-2016, 03:34 PM
I don't get carpal tunnel sides. I sleep like a baby like a week in. I'm also just about 40 so gh for me is just a clock unwind...better sleep and recovery and fat burning closer to ease in my late twenties than late 30s

- - - Updated - - -

She can test her levels if she'd like to verify that's it's legitimate ...and at the end of the day if it is and she doesn't think it's working out for her..why push it.

She would probably sleep better if she didn't have a bear snoring next to here... Lol.

I don't think she is worried about if it's legit cause she sees how I have stayed lean and am only cruising test with it atm.

I probably wouldn't mind if she stopped either cause then I could get 2 more ius a day to play with[emoji23][emoji123]

AKchiver
05-18-2016, 03:36 PM
I appreciate you ladies help! I'm excited for this fem Chem sub as I do most of the research for her and female dosages and compounds r so much different then for men. I have some var on the way for her which she has ran before but I'm hoping it will work nicely with the gh as she hasn't run them together

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

Roamer
05-18-2016, 04:04 PM
just be careful with gh.

it can cause the growth of cancer cells also/ cell division. it does not discriminate if it is a regular/cancerous cell.

GearGoddess
05-19-2016, 02:40 AM
She understands it takes time, I was under the understanding that 2ius was as high as a female should go for regenerative and fat burning effects. She knows that it takes time and I feel like I'm just starting to really get benefits from my dosage as far as assistance in fat burning. How high have you ran it? As far as the legitimacy there is serum tests on this board for pharmacom and unfortunately the only place in the town we can get labs is at a doctor and she doesn't have insurance so it's expensive. The closest quest or Labcorp is 5 hrs away...
Then maybe it's just her body's resistance and takes her a bit longer... tell her to stay positive... once she's 6 months in... she may start noticing differences... if she wants more fat burning then the only way to boost it would be to incorporate thyroid hormone ...not sure if she'd want to go that route but T3 and GH work very well together for that fat burning benefit...where T4 would maximize GH for growth...

And of course... tweaking her diet may be a good idea as well...and incorporating cardio regularly... or adjusting it

GearGoddess
05-19-2016, 02:43 AM
Oh and I've only ran 1iu-2iu max for what I want from it...currently I'm at 1iu and I've been on for over 3 years straight... before that I did a run at 1iu and 2iu for minimum 2 years... I haven't exceeded 2iu... typically 3iu-4iu is used for growth in women and those cycles can be shorter bursts of 3-4 months and up to 6 months.