• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TRade.???

Status
Not open for further replies.

movingsteel 79

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got 3 vials of capped AAP Tren En 200.. the shit is fire but I'm really loving Masteron right now cuz it seems to be preforming better than ever with my current blast...don't know if it's the synergistic effect or what but it's preforming better than any time I've ran mast before. Serious offers I will trade for equal value.???

Got 3 vials of capped AAP Tren En 200.. the shit is fire but I'm really loving Masteron right now cuz it seems to be preforming better than ever with my current blast...don't know if it's the synergistic effect or what but it's preforming better than any time I've ran mast before. Serious offers I will trade for equal value.???

I'm running Masteron P for the first time.. How is it going ?? How much MG..?

I'm Not sure what to be looking for yet..

Thanks

Lol x2

No illegal items traded please

Thanks

Hey fran... I'll trade with you.... You can send me some free gear and I'll send you some cawk pics
I'd like to go in on this if I could...

Thanks

I apologize heavy....I just saw in the past couple days someone offering a trade for Test in the pit so I assumed it was o.k..again I apologize and please disregard this thread to anyone else who reads it. Looks like I fucked up again. Would Mod's please delete thread. Thanks in advance and sorry for the error.-----out

Thanks

Ahhhh....I see I was 100% correct in reading about the Test trade yesterday but I guess the rules don't apply to the "chosen ones"....I still apologize for MY mistake maybe people's heads are getting swole instead of thier bodies.

got some Raws n more deca the PIP is straight fire, will trade for a subway gift card

Will trade my newly scripted Watson Cyp for otter pops. 10ml per 100 pops.

Takers?

Will trade my newly scripted Watson Cyp for otter pops. 10ml per 100 pops.

Takers?
summer is almost here, gonna get a box from costco

ill give you a Two for one deal... Two vials for one pic... Only for you... Fran I charge 4 to 1 :)
Your a good man Dema.. Fran, a gentleman as awarded as you Are. It would be my pleasure to give you a reach-around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back