• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Anyone heard of this source before?

Adam81F

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
2829deab086e5335fbccc75bf8f9f6f9.jpg

If its real its about as close to pharmgrade as you can get

Ya my buddy just got it shipped from Romania just never heard of it before. Supposed to be pharma grade gear. Just checking on here if it's legit.

If it's not fake than its real if that makes sense.

Yup mixed reviews on sp .....but balkan is decent stuff !! If it isnt fake lmao .....Im assuming your buddy picked up sp and balkan at same place( source) .....

that imo is a fake....balkan puts there lot# dates in the middle of the label and the top should be blue..also the WWW should be under the wrapped aaround part of the label...

Thats the kinda stuff you gotta look for. I had Llewyellns steroid book and it showed pics of counterfit labels etc..where lot numbers are, dates, etc..

that imo is a fake....balkan puts there lot# dates in the middle of the label and the top should be blue..also the WWW should be under the wrapped aaround part of the label...

Even if it is fake it could be perfectly dosed test only way to know is mass specs or just pin the shit and get bloods.

^^^This...I would bet fake. I've seen the purple top before, but on other questionable balkan gear. Generally, tops are blue. But legit balkan gear I've seen have been mostly in amps.

I've only seen / used Balkan in amps

That label looks kinda junky to be from Balkan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have ran SP trend and it was g2g. No complaints. Alin has never did me wrong. I will say the balkin wrap looks a little suspicious. Just contact Alin support and check the lot # .

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back