• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pissed Up Repeat Customer

VTX

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have to say I am a little pissed off to say the least. I have been reading some things that have been posted about TD's and have been concerned but after 6 orders with these guys I figured it was just a glitch. Now it has happened to me. I placed 2 orders before the Chinese Holiday so of course shipping is slow but I never really care how slow it is as long as I get what I order. My first order I hit discrete shipping but read a post an hour later and realized that wasn't what I thought it was so I emailed Basic and told them to make the change. I received a response back to say no worries that the warehouse was contacted and it was change. Cool and I kept the email just in case. Not only do I have a bunch of gear that I can't do a fucking thing with I also have an incomplete order that is missing 4 packs of VAR. This order shows shipped and all items show shipped.

I only hope that the second order comes in less fucked up but in the mean time I would like a Rep to PM me so we can start working on straightening things out. I definitely don't won't this gear that I have.

I hope this isn't a start of a decline.

PM a rep, I assure you all of these issues is because you hit discrete shipping (oils and orals are shipped seperate in those orders).

Why can't you do anything with the gear you got?

I won't go into details about the labeling but let's just say it doesn't say what's in it and I won't go any further with you on that. I want it to say what is in the bottle period. That's what I ordered

PM a rep, I assure you all of these issues is because you hit discrete shipping (oils and orals are shipped seperate in those orders).

Brother I spoke with basic an hour after the order was placed. They responded to my email stating it had been changed from discrete to regular mail. This email correspondence I saved just in case they fucked up and tried to say they did not change it.

Damn that sux, I hope it's not a sign of things going south, I've seen little things adding up, lifetime discounts now don't work for hgh when supposed to be for all products, seizures seem to a problem and now change in reship policy. Notice they don't seem to respond to posts with problems or questions. Definitely got me thinking.

Thanks for clearing up the oral issue I guess I will get birth control pills

Damn that sux, I hope it's not a sign of things going south, I've seen little things adding up, lifetime discounts now don't work for hgh when supposed to be for all products, seizures seem to a problem and now change in reship policy. Notice they don't seem to respond to posts with problems or questions. Definitely got me thinking.

See now finally someone hits the nail on the head. I have seen so many go under the minute they start with all these promos, bitting off more than they can chew. Orders get fucked and quality goes south. I will not be ordering any more anytime soon. I will sit back and watch and see what happens

Yea that is another issue the response time to problems takes days. I also see that Pharmacom is not on the board. Been seeing some low blood readings. All signs my brother. I will let you know how this turns out

Yea that is another issue the response time to problems takes days. I also see that Pharmacom is not on the board. Been seeing some low blood readings. All signs my brother. I will let you know how this turns out

I have no ties with basic. But I will say pharmacom isn't going anywhere... discreet shipping is discreet shipping.. Yes you fucked up and tried to fix it but you made the first mistake by choosing it. There are indicators of what is in the vials and you can simply write what it is on the vials yourself.. Doesn't look good if your trying to resell but then again you shouldn't have picked discreet... Like I said I'm no rep for basic, I'm saying this as a member.. Hope it all works out for you and your happy in the end

IML Gear Cream!
I have no ties with basic. But I will say pharmacom isn't going anywhere... discreet shipping is discreet shipping.. Yes you fucked up and tried to fix it but you made the first mistake by choosing it. There are indicators of what is in the vials and you can simply write what it is on the vials yourself.. Doesn't look good if your trying to resell but then again you shouldn't have picked discreet... Like I said I'm no rep for basic, I'm saying this as a member.. Hope it all works out for you and your happy in the end

Dema, first off I don't sell drugs. I have all the fucking money I need without that. Second I have the email I can post if you want showing that I corrected the discrete shipping and basic said no worries it was taken care of. I have placed 6 orders and the discrete block is new because it wasn't there from the beginning so there should be some type of warning. When I thing discrete I think the outer package. That is what every normal human being that does business through the mail thinks. I ain't no fucking newbie and I no business..

Im just giving my opinion brotha...

you got what you ordered so you can't be that mad.. And I'm sure the orals will land soon in diff pack and who know maybe it will say birth control lmao... And to say you can't use the products just make me think you resell. There is nothing wrong with what's inside the vial.
But what the fuck do I care.. This is between you and basic.. Hope it works out bro

Im just giving my opinion brotha...

you got what you ordered so you can't be that mad.. And I'm sure the orals will land soon in diff pack and who know maybe it will say birth control lmao... And to say you can't use the products just make me think you resell. There is nothing wrong with what's inside the vial.
But what the fuck do I care.. This is between you and basic.. Hope it works out bro

Bro, you keep saying I got what I ordered. Do you not read what I wrote. The order was changed an hour after it was made. I have the email do you want to read it

Bro, you keep saying I got what I ordered. Do you not read what I wrote. The order was changed an hour after it was made. I have the email do you want to read it

Man fuck you, you can pm me and I will give you my home fucking number. I don't resell. I want my fucking gear to have on the bottle what's in it. I work my whole fucking life to get where I am. I am sure you are in your 30's at fucking best. So your opinion means nothing to me. Fuck you and again pm me if you want to talk in person

Man fuck you, you can pm me and I will give you my home fucking number. I don't resell. I want my fucking gear to have on the bottle what's in it. I work my whole fucking life to get where I am. I am sure you are in your 30's at fucking best. So your opinion means nothing to me. Fuck you and again pm me if you want to talk in person
Wow! And how old are you???

I can truly careless about who you are, what you are and what you do with your life... Getting angry is not going to solve anything.. Pm Dannie or dylan and maybe they can work with you.. Untill then put a smile on your face and be happy

Everyone on the thread is actually giving you helpful information, why so angry? You chose discrete, it sucks they didnt fix your mistake like you asked, but your acting like a crybaby over a simple issue.

I can truly careless about who you are, what you are and what you do with your life... Getting angry is not going to solve anything.. Pm Dannie or dylan and maybe they can work with you.. Untill then put a smile on your face and be happy

I am 50 if you must know. The problem is when you insult a man because I have never sold a drug in my life. Dema, before you pass your comments about reselling you should think. I have a script for HOT but a bottle of test is 120$ which is ridiculous. One of the things that attracted me to basic was the professional packaging. I am an analysis retention old fuck. I just want what I want. Period. I am sorry to come off on you this way but the reseller issue took me over the top. I have 4 kids and teach them right from wrong and I have been with the same company 30 years. I am not a fucking drug dealer.

I guess yall miss the part where it was corrected. Look I could care less at this point I am exhausted. I guess I feel if you get confirmation that something is corrected it should be. The whole moral is that basic has bitten off more than it can chew and orders are getting fucked up now I am going to take the 20 vials and line themy on the fence and shoot them with the 223. Have a great fucking day.

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone on the thread is actually giving you helpful information, why so angry? You chose discrete, it sucks they didnt fix your mistake like you asked, but your acting like a crybaby over a simple issue.

Fuck you too

Get Shredded!
You're really gonna toss it? Is it impossible to tell which is which? I get being upset, but throwing it out seems like the worst choice . Do you not trust what's in the vials ?

One time I came home from the gym and I really had to pee. And of course that's the same day I couldn't untie my drawnstrings. I like starting to fucking leak get the thing untied and I pissed straight up.
That what this thread title made me think of.
...proceed with the aas induced madness

Labmax it that will at least let you no what it is. Awesome piss story dj lolz

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Well you can send em this way. I'll pin em and tell you what's in em

You're really gonna toss it? Is it impossible to tell which is which? I get being upset, but throwing it out seems like the worst choice . Do you not trust what's in the vials ?

No I trust what is in the vials. I am just very analysis. Sorry but everything has to be in its proper place and labeled correctly. I know that y'all think that is crazy but we all have our pet peeves. I stock pile my gear and I really do believe. Basic is jam up. Just very disappointed after all our conversation. More concerned. Hey whom ever I offended I am sorry. But 99.9% of my post are positive. I just believe that a man is only as good as his word and from what I am seeing the word ain't good. Most peeps complain about the td again I could care less. I have waited 3 months for gear.

No I trust what is in the vials. I am just very analysis. Sorry but everything has to be in its proper place and labeled correctly. I know that y'all think that is crazy but we all have our pet peeves. I stock pile my gear and I really do believe. Basic is jam up. Just very disappointed after all our conversation. More concerned. Hey whom ever I offended I am sorry. But 99.9% of my post are positive. I just believe that a man is only as good as his word and from what I am seeing the word ain't good. Most peeps complain about the td again I could care less. I have waited 3 months for gear.

Are you meaning like OCD? If so, I can understand, my son is autistic. I don't mean that in an ugly way. Maybe just use it now so it doesn't get lost in your stash . Label it yourself perhaps so u don't take a loss. Itll all work out.

Are you meaning like OCD? If so, I can understand, my son is autistic. I don't mean that in an ugly way. Maybe just use it now so it doesn't get lost in your stash . Label it yourself perhaps so u don't take a loss. Itll all work out.

Thanks

Back