• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bball Fan's. Cavs or Toronto pick

movingsteel 79

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone else have a dog in this race.?? I got the Cavs winning series 4-1

LeBron James is a hometown hero around my neck of the woods. His high school team played a playoff game at my high school I got to see him play in. He used to be a tall skinny little shoulders dude...yes he once was a skinny little kid before he turned into this big cock strong diesel he is now. Watch out Toronto the freight train is headed straight down Euclid to the rack

Funny how he has a locker at Ohio State....

LowT

Funny how he has a locker at Ohio State....

LowT

Hey went straight from high school at *k*** St.Vincent St.Mary to the NBA....but did say he would have went to O.S.U. if he hadn't went to NBA straight outta high school. I believe that was an honor the Bucks gave him a locker.

Hey went straight from high school at *k*** St.Vincent St.Mary to the NBA....but did say he would have went to O.S.U. if he hadn't went to NBA straight outta high school. I believe that was an honor the Bucks gave him a locker.

Would have, he does go there. But only to hang around the locker room. That's why they did it. It's as though he is a booster.

Raptors lucky to win 1.

LowT

Would have, he does go there. But only to hang around the locker room. That's why they did it. It's as though he is a booster.

Raptors lucky to win 1.

LowT

That's what I think...Raptors probably win 1 game at home....LeBron spends a shit ton of money on his old high school. A booster like if u will....he donated alot.of.money to give St.V St.mary a brand new entire facility. It's frickin brand new and gorgeous. He spends alot of.money and time right at his former high school.too...hell those Bucks don't need him or his money...that football program alone probably makes enough $$$ to have any and everything they need.

Back