• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Can't we all just get along

kombatarts99

ANOM-5
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Reps need to stop bashing each other. It's bad for the board, bad for business. It a source goes bad then we do something about it, but otherwise we should not get involved in other labs business.

I feel ya man, but its also part of the entertainment. all about the money

Im a Rep for American Test....can you guys get off my back.

Too soon?....my bad im an ass

I just fuck with delusional members ..let the shitty reps & labs destroy themselves..they dont need any help

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Reps need to stop bashing each other. It's bad for the board, bad for business. It a source goes bad then we do something about it, but otherwise we should not get involved in other labs business.
Don't worry, bro. Nobody here is gonna fuck with you. We are all scared of you.

Don't worry, bro. Nobody here is gonna fuck with you. We are all scared of you.

hahahha..:). AG is so small we aren't even noticed. I kinda like it that way. I brought this up because of that stupid ass DQ is RC accusation. It's total bullshit. I know the rep war going on and why that accusation was made, but I really don't think it benefits the board by doing stupid shit like that. If it's deserved, like BSR, ok I get that but DQ hasn't said shit to anybody or done anything wrong and actually posts all labs low or not. Gotta respect that. That's all. I like trashing when it's appropriate but does no one any good when it's not. That's all

Anybody in particular or is this a passive aggressive thread?

Ill be a rep. I could be an asshole to haters and nice to loyal cawk sucks of whatever lab picks me to rep them before i unfoil there evil plans and rep for three other labs after claiming theyre all the bees knees:coffee:

first rule of being a rep, any complaints, reply : you pinned it wrong

Get Shredded!
Best reply-the capt'n gave you aids

Back