• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

I have a confession

bignasty

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I get in atleast 5 altercations in public every day.

My dick looks like a map of the Mississippi delta right now because I'm a sex addict and I don't let a little thing like friction burns stop me.

I have a colonoscopy scheduled on Friday.

I work in an ER and had 2 of the other nurses sucking my dick in an office yesterday because we were slow. At the same time

I work in an ER and had 2 of the other nurses sucking my dick in an office yesterday because we were slow. At the same time
Wasn't that just you in a different thread expressing how much you love your black wife and kids?

IML Gear Cream!
Actually I was commenting on racist remarks made by another member. Don't worry my lady is fully aware of and is usually involved in my extracurricular activities. Sex is fun, like working out it gets your heart racing sweat pouring ect... Sex does not = love.

18 posts and already talking about double blowjobs at a fuckin hospital from nurses?

Pics or it didn't happen

Back