• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Help

chubbs

the patient
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just picked up some AT tren and some BSR anadrol. I'd like to run an eight week cycle. Build my cycle please.
I will be using zma, milk thistle, and red rice yeast for pct. thanks for your time.

No good advice here. Off to watch My Big Fat Fabulous Life. Toodles

Apparently you homos have no sense of humor tonight.

I just picked up some AT tren and some BSR anadrol. I'd like to run an eight week cycle. Build my cycle please.
I will be using zma, milk thistle, and red rice yeast for pct. thanks for your time.

Your pct is on point. Don't add any test it will only hurt your gains, double whatever mg's you were going to take, and do 20 weeks minimum.

Your pct is on point. Don't add any test it will only hurt your gains, double whatever mg's you were going to take, and do 20 weeks minimum.
Finally some good advice. Thank you Rome.

Man I don't Envy any one but you my friend have your shit together and well planned out!! I need to follow u...

ADVANCED LABS VIP CUSTOMER

" FREE TRAP....

IML Gear Cream!
GVMtEUU.jpg

This question is dumb

Throw in some meth to help with cutting after.

Ditch everything - head to local supplement shop. Purchase Tribulus: create bodyspace on bodybuilding .com. Connect with fellow non lifters and Internet babez

Back